Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.34 of The Sims 3!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.34 of The Sims 3! Empty Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.34 of The Sims 3!

Post by Admin Wed 06 Jun 2012, 22:03

Dear downloaders,

For those who didn't notice yet, I updated and tested the Ultimate Fix a few minutes ago.
Good news, it's now working with version 1.34 of the game like a charm!
You can download the updated Ultimate Fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Have fun, good luck and PLEASE, do not post your problems in this topic, but open a new topic instead.

Last edited by Admin on Fri 15 Jun 2012, 14:25; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.34 of The Sims 3! Empty Re: Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.34 of The Sims 3!

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jun 2012, 09:06

Hey!

The Ultimate Fix is unable to be downloaded... clicking the "Mirror 1"-link just gets you back to the forums. Please fix this!! Smile

Otherwise very thankful for all the hard work you put into this.

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.34 of The Sims 3! Empty Re: Ultimate Fix now compatible with version 1.34 of The Sims 3!

Post by Admin Thu 07 Jun 2012, 17:01

Rick Tyrone wrote:Hey!

The Ultimate Fix is unable to be downloaded... clicking the "Mirror 1"-link just gets you back to the forums. Please fix this!! Smile

Otherwise very thankful for all the hard work you put into this.
Hello,

The website is temporary offline. It should work fine again soon.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jun 2012, 19:38

Weeew tyvm for your effort! Downloaded and already working pretty well along the patch!
Keep up the good work ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 15:54

I downloaded The Ultimate fix and I also installed Katy Perry sweet Treats which I downloaded from your website. I am getting a error message that says I will experience significant problems due to an incompatible game mod, which I was not getting when I used the Ultimate Fix with the Showtime download. Is there something that I'm doing wrong please help. I was going to remove then re install the sweet treats. I also installed the update manually, which won't remove when I uninstall sweet treats. So could someone please help me because like I said I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Thanks In advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 13 Jun 2012, 17:08

Very Happy
Admin wrote:Have fun, good luck and PLEASE, do not post your problems in this topic, but open a new topic instead.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top