Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(help) World Adventures Loading screen crashes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(help) World Adventures Loading screen crashes Empty (help) World Adventures Loading screen crashes

Post by Guest Fri 08 Jun 2012, 07:59

Good Day to all!

I am having problems with my sims 3 when my sims will travel to Shang simla, champ les sims, and Al Simhara. The loading screen of World Adventures will load for a bit and then the music will stop while loading and then it will crash. I have tried reinstalling everything, disabled programs running on the background, reinstalled my Operating system, Tried the sims 3 ultimate fix, DEP solution, updating my drivers, tried base game and WA only installed, and my game is always updated to the latest game update. Creating a new game will help and will work without any problems for just a while but when my sims started travelling to the places of WA after multiple times, the loading screen of WA will crash. I have created a new game a lot of times already. I don't know what to do next. As what I know, my laptop specs passed the minimum requirements for the sims 3. I have core i3 2.27ghz, 500gb hdd, 2gb ram, and ati mobility radeon hd 5470. The only game that I have is the sims 3 with all expansions and stuff pack but no CC and mods.

//EDIT

In addition to that, when installing sims and all its expansions and
stuff packs, I am following how to install the sims 3 thread. Thanks in
advance for any help!

Back to top Go down

(help) World Adventures Loading screen crashes Empty Re: (help) World Adventures Loading screen crashes

Post by Admin Fri 08 Jun 2012, 16:23

//MOVED
Good day to you too,

Just to be sure, please run this test to see whether your PC can run the game: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

(help) World Adventures Loading screen crashes Empty Re: (help) World Adventures Loading screen crashes

Post by Guest Sat 09 Jun 2012, 06:48

Thanks! I checked the link that you gave and it's saying that my computer's specs passed the requirement for the game.

//EDIT

(help) World Adventures Loading screen crashes Asdf12

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 09 Jun 2012, 23:53

Hello,

Can you tell me which expansions you have installed at the moment?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top