Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Treats missing hair. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sweet Treats missing hair. [SOLVED] Empty Sweet Treats missing hair. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jun 2012, 00:10

Hello!

First I wanted to say a big thank you for making Katy Perry's Sweet Treats available. The items are incredibly cute.

While going through the new items I noticed that the two new hairstyles which were advertised on the Sims 3 website appear to be missing. Using an existing sim I had her "change appearance" with the mirror and those hairstyles did not show up anywhere. The clothing is there, but not the hairstyles. There is also no new accessories or shoes, but I don't know if there were supposed to be any new ones.

Does anyone know where I'd be able to get the two missing hairstyles? If it's just a matter of installing a sims3pack, then that's no problem. I'm just not sure where to look.

Thank you in advance!

Back to top Go down

Sweet Treats missing hair. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sweet Treats missing hair. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 10 Jun 2012, 00:15

Hello,

Did they advertise that those specific items would be included or that you'd have to buy them separately afterwards? (Usually with EA)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sweet Treats missing hair. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sweet Treats missing hair. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jun 2012, 00:23

That is a good question.

The game description on various websites says "Outfit your Sims in an array of new clothing and hairstyles that
are straight from Katy Perry’s red carpet appearances, music videos and
concert performances all recreated for The Sims in a true to life way"

This website (http://simsvip.com/?page_id=9270) includes a break down of the new outfits and hairstyles that are supposed to be included. It does not seem to indicate that anything needs to be downloaded from the website. It says 5 hairstyles are included, but none of them show up in my copy of the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 10 Jun 2012, 00:31

Hello,

They just don't show up or are missing an icon?
Or can't you even select them?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jun 2012, 01:01

They just don't show up at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 10 Jun 2012, 01:15

Hello,

Weird, you could try reinstalling the game, but you could also wait for Lady ElDi's reply. She'll be back soon.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Jun 2012, 05:43

Thank you again, Admin! The reinstall appears to have done the trick! I appreciate all of the help you've given me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 10 Jun 2012, 11:36

Hello there,

Ah, great! Glad to hear the reinstalling worked. I'll remember that for future reference.
I hope you enjoy the game and don't hesitate to contact us if you ever run into any more problems! Sweet Treats missing hair. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top