Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LATEST CRACKS for newest versions? The Sims 3.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LATEST CRACKS for newest versions? The Sims 3. Empty LATEST CRACKS for newest versions? The Sims 3.

Post by Guest Sat 04 Sep 2010, 04:37

I was just wondering about the latest cracks, for the base game and all the EP. tnx.

Back to top Go down

LATEST CRACKS for newest versions? The Sims 3. Empty Re: LATEST CRACKS for newest versions? The Sims 3.

Post by Admin Sat 04 Sep 2010, 10:21

Hello,

I don't understand what exactly you mean, please be more specific. You're looking for a new The Sims 3 crack? Are you having problems?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

LATEST CRACKS for newest versions? The Sims 3. Empty Re: LATEST CRACKS for newest versions? The Sims 3.

Post by Guest Sat 04 Sep 2010, 17:44

yes. I uninstalled all my sims game because of all the problems, crashes, bOD. and a lot more, and after a month I decided to reinstall it with only the base game and ambitions. Because it worked better when it was just the 2, and when i installed WA and HELS, it started getting difficult and slower. but i still have all the installers and deleted all my cc in the whole system.

SO here's the prob.

If I dont update it it says that my game isnt compatible, and when i update it it says invalid file found.

I'm really, really sorry if the problem doesnt fit the title, At first, I thought it was because i didnt have the crack for 1.14. .that's why I asked for the crack. .I'm really sorry, I hope you can help me again. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 05 Sep 2010, 16:08

Hello,

Ok, I recommend you try this:

1. Uninstall all The Sims 3 games from your system.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall The Sims 3.
4. Reinstall WA.*
5. Reinstall HELS.*
6. Reinstall Ambitions.
7. Apply this fix:https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/fixes-f18/the-sims-3-error-0x039e8474-fix-t451.htm
8. See if it works now.

* = Optional
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top