Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3+EXP Pack onto dvd Discs!!!! [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3+EXP Pack onto dvd Discs!!!! [CLOSED] Empty PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3+EXP Pack onto dvd Discs!!!! [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jun 2012, 05:00

PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3+EXP Pack onto dvd Discs!!!! [CLOSED] EmptyPLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3 +EXP onto dvd Disc!!!!
PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3+EXP Pack onto dvd Discs!!!! [CLOSED] Empty by Bhadezz5tar Today at 6:58 pm

PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3+EXP Pack onto dvd Discs!!!! [CLOSED] 1490881299 HEY!!! Im Not Sure If I Should even Post This Here....IF NoT I Apologize!!PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3+EXP Pack onto dvd Discs!!!! [CLOSED] 2830496658PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3+EXP Pack onto dvd Discs!!!! [CLOSED] 1577371209

I Am trying to Burn my sims 3 (Orignal Download From Origin) and also my expansion packs (All downloaded from here) to a 4.7GB Dvd Disc Because They Are Taking up way too much space and plus Id Rather have them onto disc form Anyway (To Transfer Because This Is Not My computer). Anywho I am Completely lost :?:On what I should do as far as what programs to use and if I should mount something, use iso, shrink them or what...Clearly IDK what any of this stuff means or how to do them. (Im just naming things that Ive read from searching the internet)! However I need to know exactly what to do and what files to copy and in which order to do so..Please keep in mind that I am a Complete NooB SO Please B E Z, Simple and as Thorough as Possible!!

Thanks in advanced cheers

BTW>Dont worry...If This Is the Wrong Place To Post This Becauses Ill Post It Somewhere else too......lol lol!

THNX!

Back to top Go down

PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3+EXP Pack onto dvd Discs!!!! [CLOSED] Empty Re: PLEASE Help Me With Burning The Sims 3+EXP Pack onto dvd Discs!!!! [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Thu 14 Jun 2012, 16:26

Hello,

No need to post in different categories, that counts as spam.
I replied to your topic here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t5248-please-help-me-with-burning-sims-3-onto-dvd-disc