Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It says I need a disk for Sweet Treats. *Pictures included*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It says I need a disk for Sweet Treats. *Pictures included* Empty It says I need a disk for Sweet Treats. *Pictures included*

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jun 2012, 01:01

Hello, I am having an issue with launching the Sims 3. I am an absolute newbie at this. I have no experience with torrent downloading what-so-ever. I downloaded Katy Perry Sweet Treats, and I have the Sims 3, but that one is retail. I downloaded your "manual patch" and your "ultimate fix", but I still get the error that a disk needs to be inserted. I just would like to know where I went wrong, and how to fix it, so I thought I'd just post a bunch of photos and hope for the best:

First part of my Sims 3 folder:
It says I need a disk for Sweet Treats. *Pictures included* 149o0hc

Second part of my Sims 3 folder:
I put that one download in that folder, because I wasn't exactly sure where to put it... I clicked on it and let it update. Hopefully I was supposed to do that?
It says I need a disk for Sweet Treats. *Pictures included* 142qzhh

Inside my "bin" folder, which I dragged the objects into this folder according to the ultimate fix guide...
It says I need a disk for Sweet Treats. *Pictures included* 2u8ylxj

This is more than likely where I went wrong. I extracted the files from "Sweet Treats" and "Late Night" and put it into a folder. I dragged the folder into my Sims 3 folder, and hoped for the best. Like I said, I probably screwed up here:
It says I need a disk for Sweet Treats. *Pictures included* 3509ogw

Finally, I decided to add this picture, too, because I wanted to show that the icon for "Sweet Treats" is on my desktop, and that I downloaded the torrents and everything:

It says I need a disk for Sweet Treats. *Pictures included* 30u3ja1

Thank you so much. Cheers!

Back to top Go down

It says I need a disk for Sweet Treats. *Pictures included* Empty Re: It says I need a disk for Sweet Treats. *Pictures included*

Post by Admin Fri 15 Jun 2012, 14:19

Hello,

Oef, you did a lot of things wrong. It'll be too complicated to describe how to fix it at this point.
Please contact me via the Forum's chatbox (top of the homepage), when you see me online on the Forum. I'll then show you how to install the games and fix the game for you via TeamViewer.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

It says I need a disk for Sweet Treats. *Pictures included* Empty Re: It says I need a disk for Sweet Treats. *Pictures included*

Post by Guest Fri 15 Jun 2012, 17:17

Okay, could you please tell me what time I can catch you online? (Perferably EST)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 15 Jun 2012, 22:39

Hello,

Usually at nights (GMT+1), although I'm very busy these few days, so I might not be able to help every time I'm online on the Forum. Sorry about that.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2012, 00:52

Okay, no problem. I'm going away for the weekend, so I will try to contact you Sunday night or sometime next week. Thank you so much! The Sims Plumbob 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top