Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats crashing after updates!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats crashing after updates!!!! Empty PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats crashing after updates!!!!

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2012, 04:46

Help I recently installed the Katy Perry sweet treats expansion pack from this site actually. I have The Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, and now Katy Perry Sweet Treats. It was working fine after I installed it until I updated to the new patch 1.34. But then I thought to apply the fix and update my mods. Up until today it was working ok but crashing every once in a while, had strange long lags for some of the gameplay. I tried updating my Errortrap mod from nrass but still crashing barely after a load sometimes before. Mods: Debugenabler, MasterController, MasterController Cheats, StoryProgression, StoryProgression Extra, StoryProgression Expanded, Decensor, Overwatch, Woohooer, Woohooer KamaSimtra, Woohooer Scoring, Career and all Career related mods all from nraas.wiki.com and updated five days ago.Also I have very few downloads from thesimsresource.com about 19 items. Deleted cache files and cleaned my registry and re-applied the fix and checked to make sure if the manual 1.34 patch was applied that i downloaded from this site. So why is it crashing? And without fail? Any additional info needed please reply to this thread. Need an answer NOW!!!! Help

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats crashing after updates!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats crashing after updates!!!!

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2012, 06:31

I am having this same problem.. I had the long lil lag spikes out of nowhere during gameplay and crashing every once & awhile, prior to me downloading the new patch & fix.. Although "KP Sweet treats" is the only one I do not have, nor plan to get.
Now that I have downloaded the patch & fix, everytime my game is done loading (the time you get to actually start playing) it crashes, without me doing anything, just moving the camera a lil.

Back to top Go down

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats crashing after updates!!!! Empty Re: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats crashing after updates!!!!

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2012, 10:38

I tried running it with no cc, still crashed. Tried running it with no mods and it is stuck at the loading screen, won't go to the game or crash just loads endlessly. What can the problem be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Jun 2012, 18:58

Hello,

Are you sure you removed all the Mods and ALL the Custom Content?
ALSO do all these possible solutions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-10-01-2012
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun 2012, 01:48

Did all of that. I'm not a noob to trying to fix this game but without mods and custom content even when everything is set to low and in windowed mode and added to the DEP list and in a new sims 3 folder and cleared cache files the game doesnt crash but the save never loads just keeps running the loading screen for hours on end. I've tested it, no matter how long I leave it the game never loads!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Jun 2012, 02:47

when i apply the mods the game loads but eventually crashes. what is up???

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sun 17 Jun 2012, 06:07

Did you try it with a brand new game too, or just a saved game?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jun 2012, 02:49

seems too work fine with a brand new game and all the mods and cc i installed? please dont tell me that my save is corrupted because i tried it on my latest save and previous save before i tried a whole new game and neither save was loading. Bare in mind I just updated all my mods today once again!

//EDIT

tried again with my old save game and its still crashing even though with my new game its working flawlessly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 20 Jun 2012, 13:35

Hello,

It's not unlikely that your save game is becoming corrupted. I'd advise you to use Twallan's porter to get your population out of there before it's too late.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Jun 2012, 19:23

what do you mean by "being corrupted" and how would this mod help that?Not sure what to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 21 Jun 2012, 20:58

Hello,

Save games can become too large to load over time and start to give all kinds of problems, eventually ending up corrupted and rendering your save useless, and your progress lost.
Porter will allow you to move your entire population to a new town, without losing their relationships. If you have a high-end pc, you could move all of your sims at once. With a low end pc, you'd have to split them up in 2 or 3 groups, depending how large your population is. I was able to move 125 sims at once, on a low end pc.
The mods' documentation can be found here.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top