Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim Medieval No Pirates&Nobles Please![SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim Medieval No Pirates&Nobles Please![SOLVED] Empty Sim Medieval No Pirates&Nobles Please![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2012, 02:49

hello last year I tried sims medieval and when Pirates&Nobles came out i also tried that...i remember i didn't care for Pirates&Nobles so i ended up uninstalling both medieval and Pirates&Nobles...well now i feel like playing sims medieval and just The Sims Medieval (NO Pirates&Nobles!!!!) BUT i can't find a patch download just for the sims medieval. If someone can please give me a download link to the lasted Sims medieval patch that would be great! Please do not post this link>>>>>

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Back to top Go down

Sim Medieval No Pirates&Nobles Please![SOLVED] Empty Re: Sim Medieval No Pirates&Nobles Please![SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 22 Jun 2012, 23:21

Hello,

That's what I wanted to say, if you want the latest version of the game, you'll need the Pirates & Nobles expansion. If you only want Medieval, just download and install it, but do not patch it.
If you do patch it, all the old cracks won't work any more, and you'll need the latest, working patch... which will only work if P&N is installed.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sim Medieval No Pirates&Nobles Please![SOLVED] Empty Re: Sim Medieval No Pirates&Nobles Please![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2012, 19:05

Ok...I have to ask this...Why not have the latest patches for both versions of The Sims Medieval??? I Think you guys should keep up both patches for the original game and it's EXP Packs...More does not always = better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 23 Jun 2012, 19:22

Pig wrote:Ok...I have to ask this...Why not have the latest patches for both versions of The Sims Medieval??? I Think you guys should keep up both patches for the original game and it's EXP Packs...More does not always = better.
Hello,

The issue is that when you update the game to the latest version, the old crack won't work any more. You'll need a new, working crack for the latest version of the game - and that crack only works when P&N is also installed.
So there's no point in providing the latest patch for the base game, Medieval, since you can't run it standalone.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2012, 20:14

Admin wrote:
The issue is that when you update the game to the latest version, the old crack won't work any more. You'll need a new, working crack for the latest version of the game - and that crack only works when P&N is also installed.
So there's no point in providing the latest patch for the base game, Medieval, since you can't run it standalone.

So then instead why not keep one of the previous cracks and we can stay one update behind...i would be fine with that Very Happy...the game does give you the option to move forward with each update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 23 Jun 2012, 20:25

Hello,

The old crack is the one that is included with the Medieval game itself. But if you update, that crack won't work any more.
And it's not possible to stay on that version and install P&N at the same time. When you install P&N your game will be patched automatically.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2012, 00:04

Ok i got the fully updated sims medieval to work without having to install P&N...what i did was installed The Sims Medieval and just The Sims Medieval then i downloaded all updates after that i download the fix from this site..but this time i only applied the crack i didn't use that medieval folder that comes with the fix...so far it seems to working fine..i finished first steps and power grab with no problems.

Thank you for answering all of my questions Very Happy...and yes i wish i would of tried just the crack before i made this topic...would've been a time saver...anyways I'm all good now...again Thanks for answering all of my questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Jun 2012, 08:48

Hello,

Interesting.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Jun 2012, 12:21

Pig wrote:Ok i got the fully updated sims medieval to work without having to install P&N...what i did was installed The Sims Medieval and just The Sims Medieval then i downloaded all updates after that i download the fix from this site..but this time i only applied the crack i didn't use that medieval folder that comes with the fix...so far it seems to working fine..i finished first steps and power grab with no problems.

Thank you for answering all of my questions Very Happy...and yes i wish i would of tried just the crack before i made this topic...would've been a time saver...anyways I'm all good now...again Thanks for answering all of my questions.
Hello,

Thank you for reporting that. I'll look into it.
I think we recommended people to install P&N, because it fixed some issues, but I'm not sure.

Anyhow, happy simming! Sim Medieval No Pirates&Nobles Please![SOLVED] 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top