Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Adventures. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Adventures. [SOLVED] Empty World Adventures. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2012, 01:01

Hi. I've currently downloaded every single sims 3 expansion pack through pirate bay. (except sims 3 base game, which i own)

I have not used a single crack, nor attempted to play, as I am waiting on two individual downloads. I plan to follow the online guide and apply the ultimate fix when all the expansions and such are loaded. World Adventures just completed, and on my attempt to download it i have ran into confusion.

The installation guide is complicated and nothing like the other expansion packs. Its starts by asking me to search for "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Sims\The Sims 3". I get as far as "SOFTWARE" and "Sims" is nowhere on the list.

My questions are, what do i do next? I have never played world expansions and I was really looking forward to this one. Is the very complicated installation guide still in use or is there a simpler way to install this expansion?

ps.
I have a brand new dell XPS laptop running windows 7.

//EDIT

Found the answer to my question in the installation guide for Outdoor Stuff. Smile

Back to top Go down

World Adventures. [SOLVED] Empty Re: World Adventures. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 26 Jun 2012, 14:27

Hello,

Glad to hear you solved the problem yourself.
Happy simming and please let us know if you need any more assistance! World Adventures. [SOLVED] 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male