Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi need help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hi need help Empty hi need help

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2012, 03:03

hi umm well can someone please help me with my problem please?

I have a problem ingame where my time runs so slow which it isn`t supposed to be slow(example its 10:51am and its supposed to be 10:52 but it goes to 10:58 like 25-30 seconds but i dont know exactly when it continues). This started when my sims were about to move to a loft in bridgeport and then i had to restart it bc i had to put my graphics to high but then my comp had updates so I restarted my comp and then I started my comp and then my screen was all green so i turned off my comp and re-started it and so it opened and then the computer was needed for repair so i repaired. After that it finally fixed my comp and so i started the sims 3 launcher then it worked fine but then i notice that the time was slow and thats when the time froze , the sims was frozen as well well not frozen just standing there waiting till the time is back but i tried to search in forum but no one has ever had this problem so please help me asap! Ty.

And one more question about the ice-cream and the fixes. Well it doesnt seems to be working on mine and do i have to download the original file first then the fix one`s or just the fix one`s?

Ty for the time ^_^.
I Appreciate it so much!!!.

Back to top Go down

hi need help Empty Re: hi need help

Post by invalidusername Thu 05 Jul 2012, 05:17

Well, couple questions. What expansions do you have installed?

How much cc do you have? How many mods?

Did you actually lower/fix your graphics settings in game?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

hi need help Empty Re: hi need help

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Jul 2012, 07:07

Hello,

That pretty much sounds like game lag, and that's very common in Bridgeport because of the routing issues with that particular world.
Try another world just to test if that's it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)