Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can i install all in once items via launcher from store updates???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How can i install all in once items via launcher from store updates??? Empty How can i install all in once items via launcher from store updates???

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2012, 13:37

Hello there! I have download some items from the store via mediafire and i want to install them all in once and one and not one by one.There is a way?

Back to top Go down

How can i install all in once items via launcher from store updates??? Empty Re: How can i install all in once items via launcher from store updates???

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2012, 13:43

I use Delphy's multi-extractor! I can't post a link since I'm a new member, but type in google "Delphy's Sims 3 Multi Extractor"

It will convert your Sims3Pack to .package files. You place them in Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims\Mods\Packages

If you don't have the "Mods" and "Packages" folders, you have to create it to make it work.

Hope it helps.

Back to top Go down

How can i install all in once items via launcher from store updates??? Empty Re: How can i install all in once items via launcher from store updates???

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2012, 13:45

Thank you very much.Aw please post the link Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Jul 2012, 13:46

Hello,

You can place them in (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads and install them with the launcher, or use one of the alternative methods described here. That page also links to Deplhy's multi-extractor.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2012, 13:47

@Lady ElDi thank you!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Jul 2012, 13:49

Hello,

You're welcome Smile
Please let us know if any of these work out for you.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jul 2012, 14:36

Oh yes! I did it your way LadyElDi and it work just fine but some of those items i can't find them.There aren't in cataloges.I have to unlock them some how?Any cheats maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 05 Jul 2012, 22:05

Hello,

No items have to be unlocked. What kind of items are missing? You can use the filter in buy mode to look at just the store objects.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 04:52

@Lady ElDi THANK YOU YOU ARE AWESOME

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 15 Sep 2012, 00:41

//MOVED
Hello,

Problem solved now?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top