Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Seaside Stuff *Rumour+request* & The sims 3 supernatural *request*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Seaside Stuff *Rumour+request* & The sims 3 supernatural *request* Empty The Sims 3 Seaside Stuff *Rumour+request* & The sims 3 supernatural *request*

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jul 2012, 16:21

i want it

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Seaside Stuff *Rumour+request* & The sims 3 supernatural *request* Empty Re: The Sims 3 Seaside Stuff *Rumour+request* & The sims 3 supernatural *request*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 18 Jul 2012, 08:32

Hello,

Supernatural is already on the list, even if it's not. If the rumours of this new stuffpack become facts, it's definitely added to the list as well.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Seaside Stuff *Rumour+request* & The sims 3 supernatural *request* Empty Re: The Sims 3 Seaside Stuff *Rumour+request* & The sims 3 supernatural *request*

Post by Layloria Tue 07 Aug 2012, 17:40

I think its a rumor. Seasons has included swimming in the sea and stuff.
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Aug 2012, 19:16

True but you never know with EA, They gotta have more money from us simmers.. thinking of how long they have been working on Seasons i'm sure they are planning on a stuff pack before it's released not only to tease but get you more enthused about it, just a few thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Tue 07 Aug 2012, 23:50

Not many people would buy it. It'd be a petty expansion for Seasons. They need something better.
Layloria
Layloria
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 08 Aug 2012, 01:57

Yeah thinking maybe it would kinda suck, but i doubt they would release that after seasons is out, maybe before, give us more outdoor things, although i wont be getting it, even free, not worth it, i think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Wed 08 Aug 2012, 03:04

I doubt they will ever release it. Too many expansions expected to come out. It sucks and will be pointless.
Layloria
Layloria
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Aug 2012, 23:22

I don't doubt a stuff pack is on it's way most likely after supernatural and before seasons, seems to be the way of things around there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top