Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fm 2010 problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fm 2010 problem Empty fm 2010 problem

Post by Guest Sat 09 Oct 2010, 01:26

Two days ago i installed Football Manager 2010 with the downloads of this site. It worked great, so I was satisfied.
Today I tried again but now it didn't work. After the introduction of the game and before you can load or start a new game he kept asking "can't find the right disc". I have a trial (15 days to go) of DAEMON Tools Pro Standard Edition and added a new virtual drive and mounted the image. I don't know if I did this right, but it still doesn't work.

I really like the game, so I hope someone can give me advise and help me with this problem.

Regards Robin

Back to top Go down

fm 2010 problem Empty Re: fm 2010 problem

Post by Guest Sat 09 Oct 2010, 11:51

I just fixed it, but i still have a question.

What happens after these 15 days of trial? Can't I play the game anymore? Do I have to install some other version of DAEMON (for free)?

Hope you can answer this question Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 09 Oct 2010, 16:14

Hello,

There's no need to Mount anything in order to play Football Manager 2010, just apply our FIX.
You can just close Daemon Tools if you want to play. I recommend you delete this Daemon Tools and Install Daemon Tools Lite, not the full version! The Lite version is 100% free.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Oct 2010, 22:44

HEY mate hope you find this email in best state of your healt actually i downloaded the game today and tried to run it, it ran installed every thing but then soon its about to start it says no disk in disk drive i asked my mates n cousins they said thers a file missing i d k which one is it can you please please help me
thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 21 Oct 2010, 16:47

ozie07 wrote:HEY mate hope you find this email in best state of your healt actually i downloaded the game today and tried to run it, it ran installed every thing but then soon its about to start it says no disk in disk drive i asked my mates n cousins they said thers a file missing i d k which one is it can you please please help me
thanks

Hello,

Please read this post: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/fixes-f18/football-manager-2010-please-insert-cd-dvd-fix-t11.htm
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male