Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Complete Collection crack issue!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Complete Collection crack issue! Empty The Sims Complete Collection crack issue!

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jul 2012, 07:32

The game installed without problem (except the serial # included didn't work, had to go to smart serials to get a valid one) but when I go to move the crack into the program files (at the same location given in the installation guide) it will only allow me to create a shortcut instead of replacing the existing. & when I click the existing it requires me to insert a disk; I followed your instructions to the letter and but cannot figure out this issue.

I do not have the most experience with this subject, but am by no means technologically illiterate. Also, am working with a PC running Vista.
The Sims Complete Collection crack issue! 2830496658

Back to top Go down

The Sims Complete Collection crack issue! Empty Re: The Sims Complete Collection crack issue!

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jul 2012, 07:43

*UPDATE*

Opened with WinRAR archiver and moved the crack that way, but it says NO DISK IN HARD DRIVE. Then the screen goes black for a couple of seconds and then comes back.

Back to top Go down

The Sims Complete Collection crack issue! Empty Re: The Sims Complete Collection crack issue!

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jul 2012, 13:19

Hi, I had this issue too, I could not for the life of me figure out what I was doing wrong. When I figured it out I wanted to kick myself. This might sound weird, but make the window you're dragging the files to wider, make sure there's "empty space" where you can hover your mouse with out anything being highlighted, and drag the files to the empty space.

Make sure it asks you to replace the files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jul 2012, 00:26

I tried what you suggested and it still only lets me create a shortcut. Thanks anyway!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 26 Jul 2012, 07:46

//Topic moved
Hello,

I think you're dragging the crackfiles to their folder, try to copy-paste them in stead.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top