Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make a .dmg (Pets Expansion package)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make a .dmg (Pets Expansion package) Empty Make a .dmg (Pets Expansion package)

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2012, 09:30

Hello Smile

I've seen all the guids but I've gotten stuck WhatDidUJustCallMe? ... I'm at that step where I should make a .dmg but when I make one and make a double click on it nothing happens. Even when I click on the Installationprogramm.
I guess that, I've used the false folder for the dmg... so my question is : WHICH folder do I have to use for the dmg? Recently I took all folders ( Crack, Game, GameData, Caches,...)

I unpacked one time with Unrar and one time with Stuffit Destinations ( I guess its the free version of Stuffit). I've gotten the same things.

Could please anyone help me?

Back to top Go down

Make a .dmg (Pets Expansion package) Empty Re: Make a .dmg (Pets Expansion package)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 06 Aug 2012, 09:40

Hello,

All I can tell you is, that you need to unpack them with stuffit expander. I think there's a link to a free version somewhere in the mac section. Try the stickies.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Make a .dmg (Pets Expansion package) Empty Re: Make a .dmg (Pets Expansion package)

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2012, 09:48

I googled one more time, it seems to be the same prog. Smile
But I get so many docs, folder usw.. that I don't know which I should make to dmg...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 06 Aug 2012, 10:05

Hello,

There's a guide here, since you obviously already have the base game and this guide is outdated, start at page 5. Though outdated doesn't mean that page 5 and onwards doesn't apply at all. It's Late Night, but the same process applies to Pets.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 Aug 2012, 11:20

Thank you very much Smile
Now I only have to find the reason why it says, my version of sims 3 isn't compatible with the pets version.

I've tried to update the basic, but it says that there aren't updates to download. Does anybody got some suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 06 Aug 2012, 11:50

Hello,

Is it like a message about your base version being more recent than the expansion you're trying to install?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top