Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spore Empty Spore

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 01:54

Any chance of getting the Spore bots pack

Back to top Go down

Spore Empty Re: Spore

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 02:11

I always wanted to try Spore, How is it?

Back to top Go down

Spore Empty RE: Spore

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 02:15

I love the game myself! I've got spore, cute and creepy and galactic adventures and i am always making cute little creatures to send on adventures and making adventures for them to do. Totally awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 03:24

Wow! I'll be checking out a trailer and saving it for after Sims 3: Supernatural Wink

Sounds really fun, I enjoy being able to have large worlds to play with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 03:45

I've gone to so many planets I have lost count...lol!!!!!! Always a new adventure to go on and you can download so many from the spore site which I can't get on so i make my own. There are thousands of adventures to try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 03:49

Wow! Really making me wanna try it so much now!, I'll check the spore site and have a look Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 03:57

The adventures download directly into the game when you go to the site and request one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 06:07

Yeah it looks for sure like a game i would love to play a lot! Can't wait to try it after Supernatural!! Thanks for requesting Wink

Back to top Go down

Spore Empty RE:Spore

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 23:08

Just want to let you know that I was given a link to download the spore bots pack and have it now, so thank you anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 02:28

I hope it's really great! I am a creature now and can't wait to get more adventures once i get the hang of it!, Might need help at human stage... or do i even have to be human for adventures..?

Back to top Go down

Spore Empty Spore

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 03:46

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! You never become human but just evolve into smarter creatures. I like to go straight to the adventures. But I do patrole the universe for more adventures and battles with other travelers. I put the bot parts pak on last night but frankly, I couldn't see much that was added. Maybe I was just too tired. I love making adventures where my creatures have to go searching for things and battling others to get there. Have yo0u got the spore adventures yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 03:59

Just mainly the beginning stuff going around the planet meeting others, Killing who pisses me off sorta thing, I like it! But i could have sworn it gets to human race or something because of living quarters they provide.. lol well kinda glad its creatures then! Wink

Oh! It's so cool how you can earn and add different things to your creature but when the others are so high in level it sucks when you want to impress them..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 05 Sep 2012, 18:06

Hello,

Condor, I noticed you create a lot of topics (not only in the request section, but everywhere on the Forum).
In the request section, please keep all your requests in one topic.

As for the other Fora, do not create multiple topics regarding the same game. Thank you.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 23:52

MY aplogies. I am still learning to do things properly. Thanks for pointing this out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Aug 2013, 11:51

hey condor! Smile
may I ask, how did you go about in installing your Spore Expansion Packs,
Namely: C&C, GA and Bot Packs with no known problems...

Did you buy your copy or just downloaded all of them?
Hope you respond, I've been trying to install it properly, but I have been getting the 'no animation' in my games...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Aug 2013, 07:12

I bought all the packs; (except the bots pack which installed perfectly from its installer), quite a long time ago before I even found this site and that was straight forward installing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top