Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural bonus content here

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernatural bonus content here - Page 2 Empty Supernatural bonus content here

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 11:20

First topic message reminder :

Supernatural bonus content here - Page 2 Ts3_supernatural_plantsvszombies_originexclusive

http://www.mediafire.com/?p722zxy9x762ut8

Supernatural bonus content here - Page 2 7902030154_d68124b633_n

http://www.mediafire.com/?1fwfow15cib3qat

Supernatural bonus content here - Page 2 229916-The%252520Sims%2525203%252520Supernatural%252520Header

http://www.mediafire.com/?w8o01hkk1mvfyuc

they work without game, the peashooter you can play catch with till you get zombies

EDIT: ALL DECRAPPED

Last edited by simmeremma on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 12:58; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Supernatural bonus content here - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural bonus content here

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 16:25

When I'm trying to install it, it says you need the latest update! Why? It's been decrapped? Hasn't it?

Back to top Go down

Supernatural bonus content here - Page 2 Empty Re: Supernatural bonus content here

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 16:37

thank you :]

//EDIT

I'm redownloading it, hopefully it will work. :] Supernatural bonus content here - Page 2 3479271199

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Sep 2012, 22:34

These don't work for me...When I try to install them it says that files have been modified..

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Wed 12 Sep 2012, 04:49

Thank you very much!! Very Happy
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Sep 2012, 19:15

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! My daughter was just playing and I was googling on the tablet about zombies and I made her stop her game so I could come here to get all the PVZ stuff (which we are HUGE fans of too!) THANK YOU THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 29 Sep 2012, 19:32

steak n eggs wrote:THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! My daughter was just playing and I was googling on the tablet about zombies and I made her stop her game so I could come here to get all the PVZ stuff (which we are HUGE fans of too!) THANK YOU THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello there,

Welcome to the Forum!
Then you're going to love our The Sims 3 Walhalla here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2012, 00:06

Hello,

The Mediafire link seems not working for me can you please give me another link ?

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Tue 30 Oct 2012, 06:27

Anirosse wrote:Hello,

The Mediafire link seems not working for me can you please give me another link ?

Hello,

All the links work for me, could you try again, or maybe with a different browser?
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2012, 13:10

I've tried everything , nothing works Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2012, 16:24

Here's the solution to your problem... Go to that link. Then, search under Miscellaneous/Other *NEW!* and then open the folder "Supernatural deluxe content". These 3 .Sims3Pack are all the deluxe content, such as peashooter, plants vs zombies stuff etc Smile Enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2012, 17:12

Hello,

The problem that i have is the page keep refreshing every time i click "Download" i tried all the browsers / Removed Cookies.... nothing works can you please upload it at uploading or rapidshare.... ? ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Tue 30 Oct 2012, 20:00

I have them uploaded to my adrive, if you can't download them from it, please make your own topic, so we can maybe try to figure out why you can't download them from the mediafire, so we can assist others who maybe will encounter the problem also.

EP7LimitedEditionSET.Sims3Pack

EP7OriginSET.Sims3Pack

EP7RegSET.Sims3Pack

PS: I'll try to remove the links within 24-48 hours, since I don't want the links up for a extended amount of time.

Edit: Removed my links.

Last edited by t2sink on Wed 31 Oct 2012, 05:40; edited 1 time in total
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Oct 2012, 23:17

Thank you Very Much I Have them now.

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Wed 31 Oct 2012, 05:40

Glad to hear, let us know if you have any more problems.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jul 2013, 21:15

Excuse me ^^ but I can't download the files because the files are invalid or deleted Wat. 
It's there another way to get them? If so, I would be grateful to know if there is Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top