Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This again. Unofficial game modification.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This again.  Unofficial game modification. Empty This again. Unofficial game modification.

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 10:26

This again.  Unofficial game modification. WMMHxpHeRt+5gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

I got this after installing SuperNatural, my game version is at 1.38, I've played it since seeing this error, and I haven't had a crash.. yet..  I have NRaas mods ( 12 of them, but they are all updated to version 1.38) I'm thinking perhaps it might be something to do with one of the mods I have in the Overrides folder (I have Storefix_Unawesome mod, Storefix_fixes, StoreFix_decrapfixes, ccmerged)

Anyone know any known mod which is conflicting?

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

This again.  Unofficial game modification. Empty Re: This again. Unofficial game modification.

Post by invalidusername Thu 06 Sep 2012, 12:19

I think that ccmerged is supposed to be in your packages folder. I'm not sure if that could be the issue, but that's where I have mine, and I haven't had any error message pop up, so it's worth a shot to move it.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

This again.  Unofficial game modification. Empty Re: This again. Unofficial game modification.

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 14:57

invalidusername wrote:I think that ccmerged is supposed to be in your packages folder. I'm not sure if that could be the issue, but that's where I have mine, and I haven't had any error message pop up, so it's worth a shot to move it.

Thanks, I'll move it there and give it a try. But upon starting the game for the second time, I didn't receive the error, I'll wait and see if it comes back.

/EDIT Yup still getting it, although it doesn't seem to be causing any problems in game, is it alright to just ignore it??
//EDIT It only seems to appear SOMETIMES, three times I've launched the Sims 3, and only once out of the three times did the error occur... Strange...

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 06 Sep 2012, 19:01

Usually this is a sign of either an outdated or conflicting mod, or that something went wrong with the crack. Could you post a detailed screenshot of the folder you put the crack in? By detailed, I'm asking for the file path, and the dates/descriptions that can be added in the file view. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top