Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having troubles with (0x024e424f) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having troubles with (0x024e424f) [SOLVED] Empty Having troubles with (0x024e424f) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 23:38

Hey guys!

I already red some threats that were also about this error, but I wont be able to get my sims to work.

I am sure I followed all the steps for every install and every fix, but the game gives me the (0x024e424f) error. I installed every EP/SP possible, so it is 15 in total, but I couldnt find any information what was the best order to install, so I installed everything that was done downloading. Anyway, a few of the installed games (world adventures, high end, ambitions, fast lane, late night and outdoor) are recognised, the others arent (anymore, they were yesterday, but I wasnt finished downloading/installing every pack)

When I fully installed every pack, I started to fix all the games that have to be fixed in this way: Started with the base game, replacing the files from the fix into the .bin file of the base game and did the same with the packs: Fast lane, high end, late night, outdoor living and supernatural, diesel, katy perry, showtime, mastersuite, pets, town life and generations. I copied the file that was in this file and pasted it in every .bin file of every game.

I have ab-so-lute-ly no clue what to do now and how to fix this, so I hope you are able to help me with the, from me, given information. I even have teamviewer, so if that is neccesary, it is possible.

My appologies for any grammar mistakes, but I am dutch. I hope it wont botter you too much.

Edit:

I forgot to update the game to 1.38 so I just did and now all games are recognised. But, when I try playing, the game askes for the Supernatural disk, but I havent got one. Should I crack it?

Edit 2:

Nevermind! I did crack it with the crack from the Supernatural download and now it is all working! Thanks so much!!!

Back to top Go down

Having troubles with (0x024e424f) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Having troubles with (0x024e424f) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 12:44

Glad to see you got it working! Lol. I had the same thing happen to me (I had to reinstall about 20 times before I figured out what the RIGHT way to install sims 3 is.... Error messages out the wazoo...)

Back to top Go down

Having troubles with (0x024e424f) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Having troubles with (0x024e424f) [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 13 Sep 2012, 18:46

Hello,

Great! Enjoy the game! Having troubles with (0x024e424f) [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top