Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernatural ??? Empty Supernatural ???

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 13:51

My vampire seems to have lost his ability to feed on sims or do anything vampire related halfway trough the game..
he did everything just fine till a few (sims)days ago.. now there comes nothing vampirish up .. i have the vampire lifetime wish dont remember exactly how its called but he has to drink from certain amount of sims and convert 5 i think.
i have changed 4 and drunk from some..
Im aswell wondering if the zombies are suposed to do anything..
they seem to come around and atack but nothing happens as i could tell.. they seem to hang out and stand around.
aswell they apear every day and night time.
I have the no intro mod. and very few custom content.

Back to top Go down

Supernatural ??? Empty Re: Supernatural ???

Post by Admin Thu 13 Sep 2012, 17:07

Hello,

I'm not sure about your first problems - do you have any Mods or Custom content? - but this should help you with the overpopulated zombies: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6948-how-to-get-rid-of-too-many-zombies-in-your-town
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Sep 2012, 17:17

i tried the Zombie thing, but they keep apearing but they dont bother me that much ..
My main problem is that my vampire does not do vampire stuff.. he does hunt
and make sim think about me and reed minds.. but thats it no biting no turning into vampire ... any more.
his dauther just turned young adult and seems to have the same isue.
I googled it but as supernatural is so new, it seems theres no answer yet.

I noticed that my fairy cant aply the inner beauty thing ( she has reached the level.) not shure how that works either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 13 Sep 2012, 19:04

Hello,

I see, then I'll leave these questions to someone who does know more about the in-game stuff of this game.
As for the Custom Content, please remove ALL your Custom Content and Mods and then try again.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:43

removed all the cc and mods.
Vampire dad still is the same no biting etc...
the daughter seems to work.

are the zombies suposed to reapear just after using mail box cheat?
they do.
i noticed aswell that i have empty lots with a trashcan and a mailbox on them.
another thing i noticed is that there seem to be invisible artist all over town.
I can see the tip glass , and the music notes ,sometimes parts of instruments but no sim .

any ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 21:27

Try moving your family to the bin, and then replacing them. This usually fixes any problems that are left over after a mod folder is removed.

An alternative to that is using TestingCheatsEnabled True, shift-clicking on your sim, and editing him in CAS. You can change him to a human, save the changes, then re-edit him to a vampire. That should reset his supernatural tags. Keep in mind that editing a sim this way will delete any lifetime rewards you've purchased, as well as resetting your points.

Zombies do reappear if you're using the mailbox cheat; this just removes any current zombies, but still allows the game to spawn new ones. A permanent fix for this is removing the full moon phase and then using the mailbox cheat, or, a creator from ModtheSims released a mod that disables zombies spawning, so you can have the full moon without the zombies.

I had the same problem as you with zombies - it made the game unplayable, but the patch from MTS fixed it. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Sep 2012, 15:49

Accidentaly i delated the family I had before.
but I started a new one ( wolf+witch) and there seem to be similar problems with the witch .. the magic duel option does not apear and she has the level so she should be able to do it.

zombie problem under control.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Sep 2012, 20:34

Does the sim she's trying to duel with have the same magic level as she does? If they're not at the same level, they won't get an option to duel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Sep 2012, 10:54

hmm.. not shure about that ,i tried it with some random witches around town.
aswell my warewolf does not have the cursed bite action..
there seems to be some glitch with the supernatural behavior...
(becuase he had it before,)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Sep 2012, 23:32

I had the same problem with my supernatural sims not being able to do self interactions. I had to uninstall and reinstall Supernatural but I think my problem was ultimately some of my mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 20:33

Ive tried it without the mods so i guess next to try is gona be uninstall and reinstall ...
Ok just finished uninstalling reinstalling and aplying the fix.. and after testing it .. nothing changed.
my witch seems to be unabled to perform the duell ,have tried to do it with a bunch of different witches out there.
also the cure potion seems not to work either.(when she trouths it at someone it tells me they are normal humans now..etc)
but she ( the witch) has the lifetime wish of magic cure not shure how its called in english (I play in spanish)where she has to cure 12 sims from magic with the spell ( i guess she hasnt learnt it yet ) or with the potion ..
she has used about 3 .. but teh counter on the lifetime wish is still at 0/12..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 01:00

Do you have any Saved sims or anything like that? The first couple of times I uninstalled and reinstalled, i still couldnt use those interactions and I realized that some of my saved sims were made with the mod that was messing up my game, after I deleted them my game was back to normal.

I had a similar problem with my fairy. Her lifetime wish was to use Bloom on plants but my sim couldnt use any of her fairy interactions.

I had to get really unattached with everything in my game to fix my problem. Sad I hope you can figure it out before that happens. Sorry I can't be more helpful. T_T)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Sep 2012, 16:13

uninstalled installed again and fixed. started A new game.. now my fairys cant bloom anymore..
and the only mod ive got is the new version of overwatch.
gona uninstall again get rid of all saved sims.
and the mod and try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Sep 2012, 16:33

This is an longshot, but it sounds like some error from EA and I would try to install NRAAS errortrap and overwatch.

I don't think it's necessary to do a complete uninstall and reinstall,
since I think it's an EA error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top