Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP PLEASE! Enter your Registration Code here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP PLEASE! Enter your Registration Code here. Empty HELP PLEASE! Enter your Registration Code here.

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 07:11

Hi guys,
Really sorry if i posted to the wrong sections. Actually i am a newbie for this forums.
I really need help over here cause i am too eager to play The Sims 3 Supernatural.

Actually before i installed The Sims 3 Supernatural, i have updated my Sims 3 base game to v1.38. My games definitely works fine and perfect. But, all the incident happened after i installed the The Sims 3 Supernatural and the message "Enter your Registration Code" keeps on popping out. Seriously,i have entered different serial codes for many times. But the message still popping out and my game won't let me start.

* I downloaded all my sims game from others website and i installed it at my own. I never followed the guide over here. Also, i downloaded the The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix and followed the guide precisely except the installation and updating part.

~Lastly, i found out my The Sims 3 Supernatural file was only 2.22gb and all the others i found was 2.89gb+. I think it won't make any differences right?

PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS QUESTION! Help

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE! Enter your Registration Code here. Empty Re: HELP PLEASE! Enter your Registration Code here.

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 10:49

Hi,
Please come to chatbox to help you more because I have some ideas to solve this problem Wink

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE! Enter your Registration Code here. Empty Re: HELP PLEASE! Enter your Registration Code here.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:18

Hello,

This usually only happens if you're running just the base game. Can you confirm that your Supernatural expansion installed? From which uploader did you get it?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 13:25

I think chrislim downloaded the Supernatural from skidrow, chrislim, you need to do more steps to complete skidrow's supernatural Wink If you have free time pls come to chatbox so I'll connect your computer via TeamViewer Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top