Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to install SIMS 3 Late Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to install SIMS 3 Late Night Empty Trying to install SIMS 3 Late Night

Post by Guest Mon 20 Dec 2010, 02:46

I've done all of the following instructions so far:

-1. Completely uninstall The Sims 3 + All expansions.
-2. Restart your PC. (!)
-3. Reinstall The Sims 3. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)
-4. Install WA.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)

-5. Install HELS.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)
-6. Install Ambitions. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)
-7. Install Fast Lane Stuff.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)

Then I click on the file Sims3ep03setup.exe

Then i get a message saying you've already installed Fast Lane would you like to uninstall or reinstall

So I guess did my download didn't download correctly or were there the wrong files in the rar file?
Also I did extract the files using windows rar.

Thanks for the help!

Back to top Go down

Trying to install SIMS 3 Late Night Empty Re: Trying to install SIMS 3 Late Night

Post by Guest Mon 20 Dec 2010, 02:49

btw i am currently also reinstalling the torrent for Late Night from the games4theworld.org website

Back to top Go down

Trying to install SIMS 3 Late Night Empty Re: Trying to install SIMS 3 Late Night

Post by Yusifer Mon 20 Dec 2010, 03:01

6.1.11 update is here; after completing all G4tW instructions, copy/paste this into the Late Night folder:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t711-6111-from-6081-late-night-here#4370

Make a back-up of the G4tW .dll / .exe, mind you.
Yusifer
Yusifer
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3; Ragnarok

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Dec 2010, 09:00

i got a question about the mods
i tried installing another late night...and with the new updates...
but after that, some of my mods don't work anymore...

for example: some windows will still be covered by the wall...it won't show as a window anymore, u can only see the frame not the glass

will this happen to the G4tW version of Late Night?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Dec 2010, 21:02

-4. Install WA.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)

-5. Install HELS.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)
-6. Install Ambitions. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)
-7. Install Fast Lane Stuff.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS! (Download from www.games4theworld.org)

I don't really understand what you mean with these steps? Should i only download from thepiratebay.org...... or do i have to install all these like i did with The Sims 3. ??? Or is okay just downloading them and then follow the steps in sims 3 late night´?

Best Regards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Dec 2010, 21:15

I Found it out, it's not my problem anymore, thnx for all Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 26 Dec 2010, 15:23

Gin520 wrote:i got a question about the mods
i tried installing another late night...and with the new updates...
but after that, some of my mods don't work anymore...

for example: some windows will still be covered by the wall...it won't show as a window anymore, u can only see the frame not the glass

will this happen to the G4tW version of Late Night?

Hello,

Then I think you'll need to look for an updated version of the Mod that works with the latest version of the Game, otherwise it'll keep crashing. If there isn't an updated version, I'm afraid you can use the Mod or it'll mess up your Gameplay.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top