Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saints Row the Third

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saints Row the Third Empty Saints Row the Third

Post by Guest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 23:13

Saints Row the Third

Full of action, hot Vehicle and sick customization vehicle, Weapons yeah not that realistic unlike GTA, weird bullet and weird gun but some things are awesome, just many customization in this game.

What kind of person are you in this game?
Cool Like a boss Cool walking towards the enemy using Carbine with Grenade Launcher (AWESOME!) because I like more challenging game I put the Game Difficulty in Hardcore Mode. I like expensive and good looking car so I customize every car on the street changing everything that's available for them so even the most ugliest car is a JAW BREAKER. My Character looks like a muscular guy like a bouncer in any Bar, my hairstyle is like the hair of Cloud Strife and my attire, Formal Attire LMAO I look like a Syndicate with Shades LMAO

GOOD : The Story Line is impressive and Action is WOW!, car customization is awesome, easy to control any kinds of air vehicle and good weapons for air vehicle, the Graphics is impressive. Your Slave is not in your way they are helpful but not as much as you do. Most of the mission has a good reward.

Bad : Very Short Story Line you can finish the game within less than 12 hours in Hardcore Difficulty if with side quest and activities maybe within 24 - 32 hours or less.

Suggestion : Longer story lines, the story was impressive but short too bad.

Rating : 8/10
Comments : This game is intended for kids cause kids likes too many action scene, loves too many explosion and killing civilian, etc etc. The graphics is good no question about it. Just the story line.

You can play this with heart cause its not that addicted for me unlike the other game that I've played.

Back to top Go down

Saints Row the Third Empty Re: Saints Row the Third

Post by Admin Thu 27 Sep 2012, 19:58

Hello,

I bought and played this game for a while, it's not bad, but since SRIII it can not be compared to GTA any more. They choose a whole different setup this time!

The game is just "fun" to play, that's all I can say. Lots of choices to make.

Thanks for another beautiful review!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 17:15

I liked Saints Row, cause of the character and vehicle customisation, the story, even though its short.... But it lacks random stuff like dating or going out with friends and stuff like in GTA IV. In Saints Row, the whole game is about getting territory... its cool, but kinda gets boring doing the same stuff repeatedly.
In GTA Im trying to finish it fast since it has a HUGE storyline... but in Saints Row Im trying really hard to not finish the game fast... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 02 Jan 2013, 18:31

Quick_STAB wrote:But it lacks random stuff (...)
I'm not sure about that, lol.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 18:58

There's no denying it removed more content than it added from Saints Row 2, I'm also not quite fond of the new style it adopted, I'm ok with a bit of silliness but SR:TT took it a bit too far.

Still, the gameplay is good, the graphics are good (minus the cars), the amount of content is decent if we don't compare it to Saints Row 2, and Volition actually showed the intent to make a good PC game, both technically and otherwise, and succeeded for the most part. That's more than most developers deliver these days, and definitely more than Rockstar delivers. The story is short, but it doesn't OD on drama and every mission is unique, I'd take that over a long story that drags on and on anytime.

Worth every buck in my opinion, even though there's a lot of room for improvement, I'd take it over the current generation GTA games anytime (I admit, partially because I have no choice lol) even though it will never beat San Andreas or Vice City.

I was kind of upset when I heard it will take the silliness even further though. I see why they aren't trying to compete with GTA anymore, but I honestly wish it would. That was the idea behind the first and second Saints Row games, to give people like me who've had enough of Rockstar's bulls*it a good murderin' sandbox game.

I also miss beating up grannies with payphones and hydrants... what? So shoot me! :C

Last edited by TUN3R on Thu 30 May 2013, 19:26; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 18:24

Admin wrote:Hello,

I bought and played this game for a while, it's not bad, but since SRIII it can not be compared to GTA any more. They choose a whole different setup this time!

The game is just "fun" to play, that's all I can say. Lots of choices to make.

Thanks for another beautiful review!

Yeah, kinda hard to compare such a serious game like GTA to a game where you run around bashing people's heads in with a purple Saints Row the Third 4049071320.... LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 19:30

BitterSweet wrote:
Yeah, kinda hard to compare such a serious game like GTA to a game where you run around bashing people's heads in with a purple Saints Row the Third 4049071320.... LOL

Yeah, it's very hard to compare a game where you are forced to buy pants to impress a girlfriend you don't even want before even firing a gun and one where blowing up military bases with the X-Men's jet is on the daily basis. Very hard indeed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top