Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New here and searched this site and i still feel i need some more info...or i just cant find it? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New here and searched this site and i still feel i need some more info...or i just cant find it? [SOLVED] Empty New here and searched this site and i still feel i need some more info...or i just cant find it? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:35

New here and searched this site and i still feel i need some more info...or i just cant find it? [SOLVED] 1577371209 ok im new to all this so im still trying to figure all of this out i have watched the video on the sims 3 ultimate fix and i read that one of the requirements is to have "the fix". now i noticed that it downloads as a rar file which i already have winrar but i dont really know how to use it and i dont know what to do with the file after downloading it. im doing all this because i have the sims 3 game on a cd (not orignal) and i downloaded the sims 3 pets threw utorrents which downloaded fine but only one problem came up when i opened the game it mentioned about the disc authorization failure and thats how i found this website in the first place when searching google. but now im kinda at a loss because i thought it would be a quick fix but now it seems like i need to download all this stuff and i dont know what to do with it. i downloaded what was required but im not sure if i need to or how to apply it to my sims 3 game. i also downloaded the origin but i dont know how to apply it. im a real newbie and i would love the help because im good sometimes at figuring this stuff out but its so much and i dont know how to use it all and it seems like to much effort lol help? any information or links you can send to me to read will help, i have read a few links threw this website but i still dont feel its enough information....

i guess what im asking is after downloading all what is required how do i apply it to my game so i can start adding expansion packs to my game. i installed the sims 3 pets and it came up in the game so i dont have an issue with how to use the utorrent and install the game its just this one issue that came up and im confused at how to fix it and how these downloads are going to fix that problem.... i hope this makes sence...lol i made a mistake with uninstalling my sims 3 game (which i dont care nothing really on it was important enough for me to save lol) but now trying to open the game after reinstalling a pop up comes up which says the sims 3 launcher is not working and asking if i want to search my computer for the problem...didnt have this issue when i installed it before might try and reinstall it again and see what happens. yea im really new at this lol

//EDIT

i am re installing my sims 3 game now to see what happens...

//EDIT

ok i think im starting to get it haha i feel dumb right now i think that
winrar file you are having me download is what you are putting in threw
your youtube video...i know i can be slow...lol but still confused how
to use the origin or what for?

Admin edit: Please do not double-post, but use the "Edit" button instead. Thank you.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

New here and searched this site and i still feel i need some more info...or i just cant find it? [SOLVED] Empty Re: New here and searched this site and i still feel i need some more info...or i just cant find it? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:59

Hello,

You can find it all here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

If you did not download any of your The Sims 3 games through Origin, you do not need it at all and can just remove the program.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

New here and searched this site and i still feel i need some more info...or i just cant find it? [SOLVED] Empty Re: New here and searched this site and i still feel i need some more info...or i just cant find it? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 04 Oct 2012, 21:27

Hello,

Good luck and please let us know the final result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 21:36

i will! just having issues right now with my sims 3 reinstalling it and it still is having issues. i might need to find a sims 3 download online. any good ones you know off? its easy to find pets or any expanison pack but the oringal sims 3 is harder to find.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 05 Oct 2012, 10:47

Hello,

Sure, there's a good download for the base game right here Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 23:33

thank you Smile i am downloading the sims 3 now, but i have another question based on the link (the must read) to install the sims 3 correctly and on step one you say that after installing the sims 3 and at least one of the expansion packs to move on to step two, now this is where im worried something will go wrong because last time i tried installing the sims 3 pets durning the process of installing that expansion pack it kept having pop ups about not finding the sims 3 base game and that im just installing it into the computer without the base game when i already had the base game in my computer...? should i just ignore the pop ups? and then follow your steps on the how to install the sims 3 correctly? or is there something else i need to fix?

oddly enough while installing the sims 3 pets it was saying it was not installing into my base game that it couldnt find one on my computer, but when i played my game it showed the sims 3 pets in the game?? so thats why im asking if i should just ignore the pop ups while installing the expansions then just follow the instructions to the must read link or is there something more i need to do. lol i feel like im not making any sence so i hope this makes sence. other than that i think i understand on what to do with the steps you linked me.

//EDIT

not only that but i am going to try and install all the expansion packs,
do i need to do them in a curtain order or can i do whatever one
downloads first lol really wanting to play sims 3 pets...lol

//EDIT

another question lol i was watching your video on how to install the
sims 3 medieval and i noticed that you used the crack? but in your how
to install the sims 3 correctly you mention that you can skip the crack
files?? so im confused if i should skip the crack or not?

Admin edit: NO double-posting!

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:57

Rose983 wrote:thank you Smile i am downloading the sims 3 now, but i have another question based on the link (the must read) to install the sims 3 correctly and on step one you say that after installing the sims 3 and at least one of the expansion packs to move on to step two, now this is where im worried something will go wrong because last time i tried installing the sims 3 pets durning the process of installing that expansion pack it kept having pop ups about not finding the sims 3 base game and that im just installing it into the computer without the base game when i already had the base game in my computer...? should i just ignore the pop ups? and then follow your steps on the how to install the sims 3 correctly? or is there something else i need to fix?

oddly enough while installing the sims 3 pets it was saying it was not installing into my base game that it couldnt find one on my computer, but when i played my game it showed the sims 3 pets in the game?? so thats why im asking if i should just ignore the pop ups while installing the expansions then just follow the instructions to the must read link or is there something more i need to do. lol i feel like im not making any sence so i hope this makes sence. other than that i think i understand on what to do with the steps you linked me.

//EDIT

not only that but i am going to try and install all the expansion packs,
do i need to do them in a curtain order or can i do whatever one
downloads first lol really wanting to play sims 3 pets...lol

//EDIT

another question lol i was watching your video on how to install the
sims 3 medieval and i noticed that you used the crack? but in your how
to install the sims 3 correctly you mention that you can skip the crack
files?? so im confused if i should skip the crack or not?

Admin edit: NO double-posting!

- ADMIN
Hello,

Yes, you have to follow the order described in the "Must read". The expansions can be installed in whatever order you want, but we always recommend beginning with the latest one.
As for the error about your base game not being found; where exactly did you get your base game from?

Note that The Sims Medieval is a completely different, separate game!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 01:12

i got the base game from you guys and it installed perfect it was just when i first installed my expansion pack it said it could not find a base game of the sims 3 but once i did the fix and all what you said it came up fine with no problem Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 10 Oct 2012, 20:17

Hello,

That's great!
Everything working as it should now?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Oct 2012, 21:25

yes it is, it was freezeing alot though at first but then i realised it was cause some cc that was on there and once i removed it it doesnt do it as much and not to the point where i have to restart the game. works great! Smile playing it now lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 16 Oct 2012, 17:03

Hello,

Glad to hear it all works just fine now!
Enjoy the game and do not hesitate to let us know if you need any more assistance! New here and searched this site and i still feel i need some more info...or i just cant find it? [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top