Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Late Night help please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Late Night help please? Empty Sims 3 Late Night help please?

Post by Guest Sun 16 Jan 2011, 21:26

I downloaded the sims 3 Late Night last night and every time I play it, after about 10-20 minutes, the computer will shut off. I don't know if the computer will turn off when I'm not playing though. I checked the computer and it's not a virus that is turning it off because the computer is clean.

I didn't uninstall the first sims 3 and ambitions and then re-install it because I didn't want to waste time, but I did crack it With the ones provided. Is uninstalling the games that important? Please help.

Also, I can't update the Late Night expansion pack because it said "Invalid file". While it's on though, it works fine.

Thank you.

EDIT: I just downloaded the new fix you uploaded, and I was able to play for 40 minutes before the computer shut off on me. What should I do?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Late Night help please? Empty Re: Sims 3 Late Night help please?

Post by Admin Tue 18 Jan 2011, 17:47

Hello,

This could be different causes;

- See if your PC can run the game: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

- It could also be a random EA problem, which they don't have a fix for.

- It could be a problem with the cracks. (But I have my doubts about that)

What you could do at this stage is reinstalling everything, but I'm not sure if it'll actually fix your problem.
What you can also do is just play the game and keep saving and restarting the game every 40 minutes or experiment with it. (Also try restarting your PC)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jan 2011, 20:17

Thank you.

It's not the computer, I know that. If I uninstall everything, and then reinstall, will I lose all of my saved games?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 25 Jan 2011, 18:39

SammyLove22 wrote:Thank you.

It's not the computer, I know that. If I uninstall everything, and then reinstall, will I lose all of my saved games?
Hello,

No, you can back them up here: (My) Documents\Electronic arts\The Sims 3\saves and put them back when you've reinstalled.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 04:48

I uninstalled everything, downloaded all of the games, including World Adventures and High End Loft Stuff, and I added Outdoor Living, and then reapplied all of the cracks (from the lastest crack thing), and the game still crashed on me.

What could I possibly do? I can't enjoy the game because I constantly have to save, and the game won't last that long (20 minutes).

I know it's not the computer because just today, I had the laptop on for hours while I downloaded; and yesterday I had it on for a couple of hours without it turning off.

And I ran system requirements, and it said my computer passed the minimum requirements

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 24 Feb 2011, 15:10

Hello,

Please be sure that you have our Late Night ánd Outdoor Living Stuff expansion from www.games4theworld.org .

When you've installed those, apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

When you've done that, before you want to run the game, stop all processes, including uTorrent etcetera. Just close everything and then start the game. See if it makes any difference.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top