Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 stopped working dunno what's the problem! x_x [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 stopped working dunno what's the problem! x_x [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 stopped working dunno what's the problem! x_x [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 14 Oct 2012, 16:35

Hi everyone! I've got a trouble, my sims 3 always stopped when i'm on build mode or furnishing my home, and stopped worked too when i've edited my sims. Sims 3 stopped working dunno what's the problem! x_x [SOLVED] 1469785098
but anyway i'm sorry if my english bad especially my grammar-_-
i dont using any mods, but i installed many objects or sims from lorandia sims 3, tsr, and liana sims 3, i have all exp pack and stuff pack until supernatural. and i've been tried to re-cracking my sims with g4tw sims 3 fix prog, and still doesn't work. i dunno what should i do -_- Sims 3 stopped working dunno what's the problem! x_x [SOLVED] 3450855690
this problem started after i don't play this for a month. i'm using windows 7, my ram is 2gb, and my vga 2gb too. i dunno is there anyone on this forum has this trouble like me, there's too many sims 3 stopped working with different problems too.
anyone please help, i'm sorry if my post is spamming this forum .___.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 stopped working dunno what's the problem! x_x [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 stopped working dunno what's the problem! x_x [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 14 Oct 2012, 18:17

Hello,

Try removing ALL the extra stuff you downloaded.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 stopped working dunno what's the problem! x_x [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 stopped working dunno what's the problem! x_x [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 15 Oct 2012, 09:08

it works already, but how if i reinstalled all the extra stuff again? will crash again or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Mon 15 Oct 2012, 17:11

Slowly add stuff to see where the main problem lies, put one of the mods into the mod folder, and then play for a hour or so, if you manage to not crash, move it back to your backup folder, and put in the next one, repeat till all are done. If it crashes, check for a update on the mod your currently using. If all mods seem to work, try testing it with more of a collection of them.

Let us know the results.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2012, 09:27

i got what that made my game crashing! the problem is on my mod, i didn't download the mod that compatible with my update version, thank you so much for your help Very Happy

//EDIT

dear admin, i tried to using error trap mod to fix my error save with
error code 12 as lady eldi said. but its only work for twice, when i
saved my game for the three times, it doesnt work anymore. is there
another way to fix this problem? if i delete all my saved games, does it
work? btw, the custom contents/ mods cause this error problem? thank u.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 17 Oct 2012, 19:05

cassiolies wrote:i got what that made my game crashing! the problem is on my mod, i didn't download the mod that compatible with my update version, thank you so much for your help Very Happy

//EDIT

dear admin, i tried to using error trap mod to fix my error save with
error code 12 as lady eldi said. but its only work for twice, when i
saved my game for the three times, it doesnt work anymore. is there
another way to fix this problem? if i delete all my saved games, does it
work? btw, the custom contents/ mods cause this error problem? thank u.
Hello,

It is possible. Try removing all Custom Content and all Mods.
If that didn't fix the error either, try the "Save as..." option.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:11

both of your solutions aren't working! Sad should i reinstall the game?

//EDIT

i've tried to analyze my problem with CLA, it said because of my ram, is it true? but my friend who was has same ram with me never get this problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:17

Hello,

Not yet.
Are you getting the unofficial game modification error when you start the game? If you do, that might be a clue as to what's causing the game crashes.
It could also be related to your error code 12 problem though that is less likely. See if you can play a new save without crashing.
As for the error code 12 problem, errortrap might not be enough anymore. As you see in the post that suggests this mod, errortrap will only delay this error from occurring, you may need to try Porter so you can keep your town's progress, but start fresh.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2012, 00:26

I tried to delete my saved game, and it works, seems weird ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 19 Oct 2012, 07:38

Hello,

Not that weird, it just means that this particular save game is starting to go bad. It doesn't affect other saves.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:48

Hello,

So can we consider this solved?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2012, 15:10

actually yes! after did that, my game never gets any problem. your suggestion help me so much Very Happy two thumbs up for the admins! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 19 Oct 2012, 21:52

Hello Cassiolies,

You're welcome; glad to hear you solved your problem!
Enjoy the game now and please do let us know if you need any more assistance! Sims 3 stopped working dunno what's the problem! x_x [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top