Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Sims 3 has stopped working. Windows in searching for a solution to the problem."[SOLVED]-ish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Sims 3 has stopped working. Windows in searching for a solution to the problem."[SOLVED]-ish Empty "Sims 3 has stopped working. Windows in searching for a solution to the problem."[SOLVED]-ish

Post by Guest Thu 10 May 2012, 22:00

"Sims 3 has stopped working. Windows in searching for a solution to the problem." That's what it said. I installed my own 4 games the base pack, pets, high end loft, and world adventures, downloaded the rest of the torrents, I applied the crack to them them all, I used the remainder of games from here that I didn't have. I all so used the cracks for them. I followed the instructions on DEP or whatever it's called to add the executable files to it. It still crashes. I really wanna play this game without it crashing, I have had problems in the past with it. Please help me!

Back to top Go down

"Sims 3 has stopped working. Windows in searching for a solution to the problem."[SOLVED]-ish Empty Re: "Sims 3 has stopped working. Windows in searching for a solution to the problem."[SOLVED]-ish

Post by Admin Thu 10 May 2012, 22:27

Hello,

Please first update your game using this patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch
After it finished patching, re-download and re-apply our Ultimate Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

"Sims 3 has stopped working. Windows in searching for a solution to the problem."[SOLVED]-ish Empty Re: "Sims 3 has stopped working. Windows in searching for a solution to the problem."[SOLVED]-ish

Post by Guest Fri 11 May 2012, 00:32

My Sims 3 base game says 1.33.2.015001 -- So does it still need updated? I reformatted my PC, and then installed the games, so I know it's not anything old saved. Please let me know if I still need to update. All so, I wonder if it don't have something to do with my video card driver, because when the game crashes and says that -- then my boxes are like messed up looking. Please let me know what you think...

//EDIT

So I was looking around, and I found out I have a Mobile Intel (R) 45 express chipset family Graphics Card. It's not a regular Nvidia card.. Could that be the problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 11 May 2012, 09:44

Hello,

If it is, you would be more likely to experience in-game graphics issues. You may however want to make sure you're using the latest graphics drivers.
Even if you are at patch level 1.33, installing the patch again doesn't hurt and it has helped some people.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 May 2012, 21:34

Re-applied everything, with the same results. Still giving me the sims has stopped working, windows is looking for a solution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 11 May 2012, 21:54

Hello,

Currently helping via the chatbox.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 12 May 2012, 09:29

Admin wrote:Hello,

Currently helping via the chatbox.

Successfully?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 12 May 2012, 17:15

Hello,

Not sure, I asked them to post the result here.
We'll just have to way, I guess.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 May 2012, 19:25

Nah. Still has the error. So, I will just play the sims on my desktop, which has the same torrents, installed the same exact way and working at 100%. I am going to take a guess and blame it on my laptops graphic card. Thanks everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 12 May 2012, 21:16

Hello,

It's too bad you won't be able to play on your laptop, but luckily you can also play on your desktop.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 12 May 2012, 22:00

Hello,

And don't hesitate to open a new topic if you still need help with those MediaFire files.

Happy simming! "Sims 3 has stopped working. Windows in searching for a solution to the problem."[SOLVED]-ish 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top