Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Service Initialization Failed Help Plz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Service Initialization Failed Help Plz Empty Service Initialization Failed Help Plz

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 07:57

so i updated to the new patch as well as applied the new fix and suddenly i cant download custom content from third party sites from my sims 3 launcher i just get this Help The Sims 3 plumbob Service Initialization Failed Help Plz 2eyyxd0

plz be more specific as i said i installed the new patch and applied the ultimate fix

Last edited by sandie322 on Thu 08 Nov 2012, 08:33; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Service Initialization Failed Help Plz Empty Re: Service Initialization Failed Help Plz

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 19:37

Hi there,

I'm not an admin but I was having the same problem as you. I went through all the steps they recommended then my newest expansion (Sims 3 Pets) would go to a blue screen and then crash, giving me the same error. I just tried something that I think might help you.

You know how they say to add the manual patch for 1.37 to Sims 3 and then also to apply the Ultimate Fix? It actually works for macs too.

First, you want to use this manual patch for Mac users. It is downloaded in a .zip file. Mine didn't show up at first as that so be patient. You can find the patch

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v139-fix-manual-patch?highlight=manual+patch

Then, you'll want to take the two files from the Ultimate Fix (I can get more specific names if you need it) and apply them to your Sims 3 Base game files. Let me know if you need me to be more specific. The ultimate fix can be found here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems?highlight=ultimate+fix

I hope that this helps you like it did me and that you finally get to enjoy your game. Let me know if you need any more specific details/help. Though, I'm sure someone more qualified will also respond to you Smile

Back to top Go down

Service Initialization Failed Help Plz Empty Re: Service Initialization Failed Help Plz

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 07:00

plz be more specific i tryed using stuffit expander and it won't find the type of file error occured appeared

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top