Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SIMS 3 - LATE NIGHT HELP?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SIMS 3 - LATE NIGHT HELP? Empty THE SIMS 3 - LATE NIGHT HELP?

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 16:36

So yeah I downloaded the Late Night expansion pack and read its installation guide and it says that I need to install The Sims 3 and the other expansion packs but without applying the cracks. What does that mean? And I also don't get this thing I saw from the 'how to install the Sims 3 correctly' post: it says "(You may skip all the "# Crack" folders. You DO NOT need to use any "# Crack" folders!)" but how can I do that especially in WA where there are like 4 crack folders that I must use? PLEASE HELP I'm really confused. :newfag: :'(

Back to top Go down

THE SIMS 3 - LATE NIGHT HELP? Empty Re: THE SIMS 3 - LATE NIGHT HELP?

Post by Guest Wed 31 Oct 2012, 16:48

Well let's see here..

Late-night isn't very hard to install, much easier than Supernatural, world adventures, etc.

So my basic tips would be (and how I did it)

1. Install late-night.
2. Go to the directory you installed it in (usually it's c:/Program files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 (BASE GAME,NOT LATE NIGHT)/game/bin
3. Inside the bin, you copy the crack FROM THE SAME FOLDER YOU DOWNLOADED THE LATE NIGHT FROM. (There should be one inside)
4. Now copy the TS3 & .dll file from that same folder^ and put it in the game/bin one.

Try to start up the Sims.

5. If it doesn't work, you should go to the fixes (Where you find all the fixes for every game and go to the late-night folder.
6. Inside there is also a crack, but it has a different name than the crack you copied to the bin folder.
7. Go to c:/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3 LATE NIGHT (NOT THE BASE GAME)/game/bin and replace these files with the cracks you got from the fixes folder.

8. If not working now, you should be contacting an admin.
Even so, all I said is what was been told in the guide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 31 Oct 2012, 17:07

Hello,

No need to apply any cracks, just read the big, red letters on the frontpage: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top