Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Disk Found Supernatural. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Disk Found Supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty No Disk Found Supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2012, 22:08

Ok this is actually my fault but I just want to know if someone can help. I uninstalled the EPs I downloaded ( Showtime & Supernatural) from your site to update game not knowing that's what the Ultimate Fix can do as well (yes I'm dumb for that). Now after re installing the EPs that i had it now says that there's no disk found for Supernatural which is the last EP i had installed. If it's possible can you guys tell me what I can do to fix it.

Back to top Go down

No Disk Found Supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty Re: No Disk Found Supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 03 Nov 2012, 23:34

Hello,

Please follow these steps to fix that error: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

No Disk Found Supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty Re: No Disk Found Supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Nov 2012, 01:03

will that do anything to the games that i havent installed from the site? I have the actual base game late night ambitions and generations. Also my game is updated to 1.42 my EPs that I downloaded from here aren't...I think thats why it says to insert disk.

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sun 04 Nov 2012, 01:14

It shouldn't matter, if you follow the steps correctly, and apply The Ultimate Fix to everything you have, it shouldn't ask to insert disk.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:47

Hello,

The "no disk" is caused because you don't have the crack in place, not because the EP's aren't patched.
But if that worries you, you can always install the manual patch again after installing all the EP's you want. You'll get prompted that you already have that game version, but you can ignore that message and update anyway.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Nov 2012, 20:13

OK so what crack do I need?

//EDIT

I did the ultimate fix stuff but it still says "no disk" so I'm really confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 05 Nov 2012, 18:07

Hello,

Which file did you copy to which folder?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Nov 2012, 22:01

ok so I used the ultimate fix and I followed those instructions. erm i followed the directions for the base game, late night, generations, supernatural and showtime. Then i used the manual patch for the latest version and then put the crack into the c:/programfile(x86)/electronic arts/ Sims 3/ Game/ Bin like the instructions say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 06 Nov 2012, 17:15

Hello,

No need to follow the steps for all the expansions, as described here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Please re-do those instructions and only copy the crack from the Fix' "# Crack" folder.

Did you get your base game via Origin?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Nov 2012, 19:35

yes base game and late night are from origin. I have the cds for them but I just used origin when I needed to re install them on my new laptop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 06 Nov 2012, 19:41

Hello,

In that case, copy the crack to this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Nov 2012, 19:47

so for showtime, generations and supernatural when it tells me to put it into c:/program files(x86)/Electionic Arts/ Sims 3/ Bin put it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin? or just the crack?

//EDIT

So I just applied the crack to the file and I can now play my game thank
you sooooo much admin!!!!!!!!!! you're awesome (daebak)!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 07 Nov 2012, 17:22

Hello there,

You're welcome!
Enjoy the game again and please let us know if you need any more assistance! No Disk Found Supernatural. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top