Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 -all expansions latest fix- PROBLEM... WHERE DID THE FISHES GO??? (and other missing visuals)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 -all expansions latest fix- PROBLEM... WHERE DID THE FISHES GO??? (and other missing visuals) Empty Sims 3 -all expansions latest fix- PROBLEM... WHERE DID THE FISHES GO??? (and other missing visuals)

Post by Guest Mon 07 Feb 2011, 05:02

dear Mr. ADMIN,

yea i posted this problem at the "The Sims 3 latest FIX! (Should fix most of your problems)" before and im posting a new thread since u said so. anyways,,,, i did update my graphics card and stuff but the problem remains the same... I STILL CANT SEE THE FISHES!! and a bunch of other things like the sprinkler system and all those cool graphics.. sooo HELP still!! T____T Crying or Very sad

THANKS =]

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 -all expansions latest fix- PROBLEM... WHERE DID THE FISHES GO??? (and other missing visuals) Empty Re: Sims 3 -all expansions latest fix- PROBLEM... WHERE DID THE FISHES GO??? (and other missing visuals)

Post by Admin Mon 07 Feb 2011, 16:40

Hello,

Please open The Sims 3 and then go to its settings. Set everything on the highest, restart your game and see if it works now.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 -all expansions latest fix- PROBLEM... WHERE DID THE FISHES GO??? (and other missing visuals) Empty Re: Sims 3 -all expansions latest fix- PROBLEM... WHERE DID THE FISHES GO??? (and other missing visuals)

Post by Guest Tue 08 Feb 2011, 01:42

ok, i will let u know if it works =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Feb 2011, 00:20

i had a problem similar to yours.. all my game's fruits and veggies disappeared when i installed these new downloads.

when i removed the old copy... i forgot i had installed custom content & mods.

after i removed these folders everything that had vanished returned.

unfortunately, my game is now crashing if the sim enters any structure. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 14 Feb 2011, 15:13

Hello,

Please both also try the following:

*Make a backup of your savegames first!

1. Uninstall áll The Sims 3 related stuff.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Install The Sims 3.
4. Install any other expansions you'd like.
5. Install Late Night.
6. Install Outdoor Living Stuff.
7. Apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
8. See if it works now.

DON'T APPLY ANY MODS OR SOMETHING!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top