Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Update Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Update Help Empty Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Update Help

Post by Guest Tue 08 Feb 2011, 14:28

I downloaded and installed BBC2 but I have the problem with the mouse so I update it but it says to mount the .mds file and it says that this type of file cannot be mounted. I am using power ISO. I already checked out the mounting guide and it doesn't say anything about mounting .mds files.

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Update Help Empty Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Update Help

Post by Admin Tue 08 Feb 2011, 18:46

Hello,

.mds is also an image file extension (Just like .ISO). Just follow the same steps for .mds as you'd do for .ISO, as described in our free Mounting Guide.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Update Help Empty Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Update Help

Post by Guest Tue 08 Feb 2011, 19:15

I did but power ISO gave me an error message saying I can't mount this file type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 08 Feb 2011, 19:25

ts3fan14 wrote:I did but power ISO gave me an error message saying I can't mount this file type.
Hello,

Please contact our Live Support via www.games4theworld.org when "Online" and ask them to fix the problem for you via TeamViewer. More information can be found on www.games4theworld.org > Contact us > TeamViewer.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Feb 2011, 19:31

The live support is NEVER online so please don't tell me to do that!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 08 Feb 2011, 19:40

Hello,

The Live Support is online every day for a few hours and it IS online AT THE MOMENT.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Feb 2011, 00:26

So I can mount it now...but now it won't update. It just gets stuck and eventually gives me an error and says it can't update my game. What now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 09 Feb 2011, 21:11

ts3fan14 wrote:So I can mount it now...but now it won't update. It just gets stuck and eventually gives me an error and says it can't update my game. What now?
Hello,

Please unmount the image and then try the following:

1. Completely uninstall the game.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall the game. (Don't start it yet)
4. Update the game as described in the "# Installation Guide.txt". (Don't mount the image yet)
5. When the updating is done, mount the image and then start the game.
6. See if it works now.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Feb 2011, 06:41

Still doesn't work. But I lost the crack when I uninstalled the game. Where can I get another crack?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 10 Feb 2011, 21:32

Hello,

If you update the game the image ís the crack.
I recommend you contact our Live Support via www.games4theworld.org when online and ask them to fix the problem for you via TeamViewer. More info: www.games4theworld.org > Contact us > TeamViewer.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Mar 2011, 14:36

i have the same problem, i updated the game and mounted the image but it still only lets me look up and turn right

Back to top Go down

Post by m4dm4n Wed 30 Mar 2011, 19:16

zibzan wrote:i have the same problem, i updated the game and mounted the image but it still only lets me look up and turn right

Admin is currently on holiday for about a day or so, he should be back tomorrow to help. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, as this is one of the few games I have bought and didn't get a chance to test our download for this one.
m4dm4n
m4dm4n
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Red Eclipse, Nexuiz, Fallout 3/New Vegas, Regnum Online: Warmasters

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Thu 31 Mar 2011, 11:55

Should be no problem to update or play BC 2 from games4theworld.
I've tried it before. Work charm for me Smile

Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 06:00

hi, im new. recently i am downloading battlefield 2. i need a guide for the mount problems and already sent you guys an email but no reply. please reply.

and . . could you tell me how to use the crack things cause i get confused, do i need to copy paste the crack file 1st or update it 1st.

thanks. please help. sorry for my english.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top