Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Plus Activation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Plus Activation Empty Need help with Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Plus Activation

Post by Guest Thu 08 Nov 2012, 20:04

I need help re-activating Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus. I had previously installed the program and activated it with no problems. Everything was working fine until today. I got a “Product Activation Failed” notice. I proceeded to re-apply the “Activator” but when I click on “Install / Uninstall KM Service” I get the following warning: “Can’t open C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Temp\1FA.tmp\KMSIns.cmd. The application doesn't exist or access denied”.

I proceeded to un-install and re-install the program following the instructions but I got the same results with the “Activator”. The mini-KMS Activator is version 1.053 and the OP is XP Pro SP3.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

Back to top Go down

Need help with Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Plus Activation Empty Re: Need help with Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Plus Activation

Post by Admin Thu 08 Nov 2012, 21:35

Hello,

Do you have an antivirus running? If so, please turn it completely off temporary and try again.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Need help with Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Plus Activation Empty Re: Need help with Microsoft Office 2010 Pro Plus Activation

Post by Guest Thu 08 Nov 2012, 21:43

Admin wrote:Hello,

Do you have an antivirus running? If so, please turn it completely off temporary and try again.

Thanks for your quick reply. The Antivirus has been off during installation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 08 Nov 2012, 22:09

Hello,

Can you use the "Uninstall KMS service"?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Nov 2012, 22:42

Admin wrote:Hello,

Can you use the "Uninstall KMS service"?

I cannot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top