Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question about the Store Fixes UPDATED file on mediafire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A question about the Store Fixes UPDATED file on mediafire Empty A question about the Store Fixes UPDATED file on mediafire

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 14:17

Basically...what is it and who should use it? I went to look if the november store update was there yet and it isn't up yet...but I saw the Store Fixes Update file there. I tried to search and see what it was for but couldn't seem to find any info on what exactly it is and who needs to use it. Could someone let me know what it is and if I need to install it please?

Sorry if this is not the right forum, but wasn't sure where to put this question as I am not having any problems with my game (that I am aware of anyway) but it is a question about something in the downloads for the game.

Back to top Go down

A question about the Store Fixes UPDATED file on mediafire Empty Re: A question about the Store Fixes UPDATED file on mediafire

Post by t2sink Sun 11 Nov 2012, 14:40

Yeah, if you have issues with some store content, like the magic fruit trees, the invisible basketballs and such, the store fix will fix them.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

A question about the Store Fixes UPDATED file on mediafire Empty Re: A question about the Store Fixes UPDATED file on mediafire

Post by Guest Sun 11 Nov 2012, 15:17

ah okay got it. so if I notice something isn't working right I could try the store fix....to be honest, unless it is blindingly obvious, I would probably not even know if something wasn't working properly...hehehe

thanks for the info guys, I love how fast I can get answers here and at how nicely the answers are given....no flames or rudeness, just the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Mon 12 Nov 2012, 04:57

Your welcomed, and thanks for the thanks. Very Happy
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 12 Nov 2012, 10:04

Hello,

And please let us know if that fixes it Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top