Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store List

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store List Empty Store List

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 23:18

This is kinda a big thing to ask, but if you could put all of the Sims 3 store content into a list, that would be great. Preferably it would look like this.

1. Title
  2. Link
Example

1. Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining
  2. Link
This would make it a whole lot easier to search for store content with Control+F, since I think I'm not the only one with MediaFire search problems. Sad

Back to top Go down

Store List Empty Re: Store List

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 23:54

Well on their official MediaFire account it's somewhat like this... Plus you can fitler there by Month/Year. Just know what you want and go for it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 01:35

Natalya wrote:Well on their official MediaFire account it's somewhat like this... Plus you can fitler there by Month/Year. Just know what you want and go for it Smile

I don't know how to get the date a store set was uploaded on, so if you could show me that would be appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 02:14

Just google it... for example, let's say you want the Castle Interior set. Type in google and in the first few results, it would show you which year and month it comes it. Then, go for it and donwload away Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top