Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Greenhouse and plants Vs.Zombies sunflower

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Greenhouse and plants Vs.Zombies sunflower Empty Sims 3 Greenhouse and plants Vs.Zombies sunflower

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 23:58

Has anybody found a copy of the greenhouse that has the sunflower the version i found the sunflower got turned in to the moon phase reader

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Greenhouse and plants Vs.Zombies sunflower Empty Re: Sims 3 Greenhouse and plants Vs.Zombies sunflower

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 13:30

Hello,

It can be found on our official MediaFire account under "Store Updates 2012": http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4

The Sunflower should be included.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Greenhouse and plants Vs.Zombies sunflower Empty Re: Sims 3 Greenhouse and plants Vs.Zombies sunflower

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 21:50

would you please upload the flower as a sims3pack please

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 22:03

Hello,

There seem to be some problem with the .Sims3Pack file, so we have it in .Package format for the moment being.
Instructions are included, if that's what you're worried about.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 22:14

Hey guys, I have a bit of a problem here... with the sunflower. I'm not sure if it was that link in the comment but I downloade the set from the mediafire and everything works just fine but... I don't have that sunny moodlet or something after dancing with the flower. I mean i know it is not such a big deal but still...I would be really greatful if anyone can give me a solution for it , so... Sims 3 Greenhouse and plants Vs.Zombies sunflower 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 06 Dec 2012, 22:19

ChocolateThief7 wrote:Hey guys, I have a bit of a problem here... with the sunflower. I'm not sure if it was that link in the comment but I downloade the set from the mediafire and everything works just fine but... I don't have that sunny moodlet or something after dancing with the flower. I mean i know it is not such a big deal but still...I would be really greatful if anyone can give me a solution for it , so... Sims 3 Greenhouse and plants Vs.Zombies sunflower 2830496658
Hello,

Please open a new topic in the correct section, so we can help you out.

As for everyone else: the Greenhouse is now available in .Sims3Pack format on our official MediaFire account!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Dec 2012, 22:46

sorry, and ok Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top