Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot install - Sunlit Tides. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot install - Sunlit Tides. [CLOSED] Empty Cannot install - Sunlit Tides. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 12:00

Hello, I am sorry if I have reposted... I am just a little anxious as the world 'Sunlit Tides' will not install and I have just installed 'Seasons' last night and don't want to play in 'Sunset Valley'.
I am also a new member of this community so hello and nice to meet you all, I've not once had problems with downloading the Sims from this website, used to have all expansion packs up to Showtime a few months back.

Anyway, I got it from the link from the Admin's thread, the original link no longer works so somebody else posted another one which is apparently from this website... I can't post external links because I just joined.

Problem:
Cannot install - Sunlit Tides. [CLOSED] Xw1Sx

I've also just noticed, since I just installed 'Diesel Stuff' after 'Seasons', this requires the fix, may this be the reason of conflict with the download of the world?

Thanks a lot! :-)

Back to top Go down

Cannot install - Sunlit Tides. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Cannot install - Sunlit Tides. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Wed 21 Nov 2012, 20:13

Hi there,

Welcome to the Forum!
I'll close this topic, please continue here: www.games4theworld.forumotion.com/t8562-no-mods-folder

Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)