Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing torrents with game discs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing torrents with game discs Empty Installing torrents with game discs

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2012, 20:13

On my computer I already have from The Sims 3 Base game to Generations. I was wondering if I would be able to install the games I do not have from these torrents.

- Am I able to install torrents in combination with the actual discs I have?
- Do I need to uninstall the already installed game discs first, and reinstall those along with the torrents? Or can I just install the torrents to what is already installed?
- Are the steps the same as with the "*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly" even though some games are discs?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Installing torrents with game discs Empty Re: Installing torrents with game discs

Post by t2sink Sat 24 Nov 2012, 20:55

G4TW The Sims 3 Expansions are unmodified, so they are basically the same thing as bought disc, minus the physical copy part.

- Yes, you can install any combinations of bought disc with torrents from G4TW.
- No, they'll work just fine if you install the torrents on-top of your already installed The Sims 3+Expansions.
- Yes, follow all the steps.

With the Ultimate Fix, you need to apply each step also.

Your welcomed, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Installing torrents with game discs Empty Re: Installing torrents with game discs

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2012, 21:55

For the Ultimate Fix, would I apply the cracks in the Ultimate Fix to those discs that are already installed? For example, since World Adventures is already installed from the disc, to I still take the World Adventures crack from the Ultimate Fix and apply it? Or do I only use to Ultimate Fix for the torrents I've downloaded?

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sat 24 Nov 2012, 22:33

Have to apply the crack to everything.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 25 Nov 2012, 12:06

Hello,

Note that most files from the fix aren't cracks though. Only the ones from the #crack folder. The rest are original files, not cracks.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top