Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Aliens Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Aliens Mod Empty Sims 3 Aliens Mod

Post by Guest Sat 01 Dec 2012, 16:41

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Aliens Mod Empty Re: Sims 3 Aliens Mod

Post by Guest Sat 01 Dec 2012, 23:57

I have problems getting in to the site.
My browser keeps loading for some unknown reason.

However I do know another site, where it's possible to get a Alien mod much similar, you do need to register, but that's free.

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/4302-no-less-more-and-extreme-alien-abductions-requires-seasons-ep-update-11-21-12/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2012, 09:23

Its same link but directly, much better Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2012, 09:46

visa2012 wrote:Its same link but directly, much better Very Happy

The same link?
Okay, but it says Sunset Sims on yours.
I was hoping that I found one, that could garante a pollinate/insimenation from aliens to male sims, since I'm on a deadline here.
Winther is coming and my male sims has only be obducted once without getting pregnant.
For some unexplained reason the aliens are obsessed with my female sims and keep obducting her at least once a week around 2 o'clock at night.

I need the male sims to get pregnant and give birth before winther ends.....

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 02 Dec 2012, 09:50

Auntie Bella wrote:
visa2012 wrote:Its same link but directly, much better Very Happy

The same link?
Okay, but it says Sunset Sims on yours.
I was hoping that I found one, that could garante a pollinate/insimenation from aliens to male sims, since I'm on a deadline here.
Winther is coming and my male sims has only be obducted once without getting pregnant.
For some unexplained reason the aliens are obsessed with my female sims and keep obducting her at least once a week around 2 o'clock at night.

I need the male sims to get pregnant and give birth before winther ends.....

Perhaps Master Controller could help speed things along Wink You can pollinate your male sim from the "basic" menu (correct me if I'm wrong though) and choose a sim. If you don't filter the donors to choose from, you'll get every possible sim including homeless and service sims. I wouldn't be surprised if the aliens were in that list.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2012, 10:11

Lady ElDi wrote:
Perhaps Master Controller could help speed things along Wink You can pollinate your male sim from the "basic" menu (correct me if I'm wrong though) and choose a sim. If you don't filter the donors to choose from, you'll get every possible sim including homeless and service sims. I wouldn't be surprised if the aliens were in that list.

I tried that, however I couldn't find the aliens anywhere, when you get to choose the one to deliever the DNA.
So I tried my luck - which does not excist - with households and found one called AliensHousehold, but the baby was normal from head to toe and I couldn't see the father in the family tree.
I have seen an alien called the Pollinate Techni (??), but that was for the female sims and I didn't want that, so I shot down the game and restarted from last saving point.
Which I have done a couple of times now.

It seems like that the aliens takes turns in probing my sims and the Pollinate only turns up very rare.
However my female sims has only seen in the telescrop twice and found a comet and a star, she has not been looking for spacerocks or anything like that.
But her gardenskills are maxed.
My male sims has found 2 planets and a star and since I only got him in the household in the autumn, he doesn't have the garden skill as of yet.
So back to work - I could make the winther long and hard for them.....
(I got him in the household with Mastercontroller, since I again didn't get the Ask to move in action - I think the problem excist only to thoose my sims are romantic interested in or alike, since friends and seemly stranger and barely known sims have the action)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 18:08

Make your sim awake all night and your female sim sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 22:00

visa2012 wrote:Make your sim awake all night and your female sim sleep

I noticed that too. Even before she had him move in.
When she slept at night, she didn't get abducted. Weird, if you ask me.

However I cheated a little bit and used Mastercontroller to befriend one of the Aliens, who abducted the female, which made another one curios and visited my household,
so I insimenated my male sims with him after befriending him and while he was visiting and well he haven't given birth yet, but he's do anytime now and it's still winther!
Maybe this time it'll work or else I'll have a fit like there is no coffee in the house and I haven't had a cup for hours!

Soo...if you guys experience a thunderstorm beyond any storm you ever have seen and it's far away (I'm from Denmark) in a couple of hours or maybe sooner.
It's just me having a fit, be cause it didn't work and I have to start over again from before he got pregnant.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 07:36

Try this: if you get abducted it guarantees male pregnancy

http://www.mediafire.com/#mn6ab6b7b89jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 14:18

Sabri5 wrote:Try this: if you get abducted it guarantees male pregnancy

http://www.mediafire.com/#mn6ab6b7b89jd

It doesn't leed to a mod or a download thingy.....thanks anyway Very Happy
It didn't succed at first, so I tried to turn off the NRAAS Storyprogression and VIOLA! he's pregnant with an alien. Sims 3 Aliens Mod 294340757

However there is a fault in the baby, the skincolor isn't alien after a couple of sims hours and doesn't show up, when she's a toddler.
So I blaime it on EA!

It puzzled me with the NRAAS Storyprogression, I know it shouldn't regonize alien pregnantcy and somehow allow it anyhoo according to Twallans page.
But nothing happen untill I disabled it. I think it could be the chance of unexpented pregnantcy, that's interferring. Maybe.
It's at 10%..... Sims 3 Aliens Mod 2279017149

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top