Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maffia II (Maffia 2) Error doesn't load.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maffia II (Maffia 2) Error doesn't load. Empty Maffia II (Maffia 2) Error doesn't load.

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2012, 22:53

Hello, so when i click on Maffia Launcher it show the 3 people and the Maffia II symbol but it just does that for a couple of seconds then, it dissapears and nothing else happens. I followed the Installation Guide. It seems like i don't have the videoconfig file everyone talking about... I'm new to this community and this is only my second pc game (that is cracked). I really want to play this game but i have no idea what to do. I've been searching for hours but no real answers. I'm running a 32 bit Hp laptop. My laptop hit the floor at least 6 times. If i hit the laptop too hard it automatically goes to start up screen. I really want to play this game.

Thanks in advance,
~Th0r

Back to top Go down

Maffia II (Maffia 2) Error doesn't load. Empty Re: Maffia II (Maffia 2) Error doesn't load.

Post by Admin Wed 05 Dec 2012, 21:34

Hello,

Can you confirm that your PC can run the game: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri ?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male