Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions Empty Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 13:52

Eventhough I like the idea of easy finding a new man for my sims or easy finding the female one, my man should use to cheat my sim with.
I just hate the 20th call a day to both of them and endless gifts in the mailbox everday. Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions 2279017149
So I found this mod and I felt lucky and wanted to share it with you. Very Happy

(I can always use the online dating option, when I need some drama in my game) Very Happy

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/4206-no-attraction-calls-for-dates-and-mailbox-gifts/

I love the weather and everything that follows that, especielly the thunderstorms! bounce
However I hate the fact that the umbrellas keeps breaking, not only for my sims, but for the whole town and it isn't a pretty sight! Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions 2279017149
But I found this little thingy here and now I can't wait for spring to come. bounce

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/4473-umbrella-tweaker/

And the winther is great, but not being able to make any kind of snowman you want, is a bommer for me. Crying or Very sad
It's controlled by traits. Mad
But look here and now every sim is able to make any kind of snowman they want, no matter the traits they have, since every snowman now is unlocked to every trait. bounce

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/4542-snowman-unlock-faster/

I have heard/read about spontaneously combusting in the summertime, when the tempature is to high, but I haven't had that happen to me yet.
And a chance of freezing to death in the winthertime - which I didn't succeed in, no matter what I did and others have the same problem - however it should be possible.
Anyone had it happen yet and how? Please do tell!!

To those of you, who doesn't want that to happen, here is a treat.

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/4382-sim-body-temperature-modifier/

Then there is Autumn, when all the leaves falls of the trees. It soo beautiful, but man it takes so loong to rake them and no one really does on community lots,
which is stupid if you ask me, since your sim can woohoo in them, so here is a little something for that too and it's made fun for sims to do! bounce

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/4357-rake-leaves-faster-more-autonomous/

Then there is the best part - The Alien Abductions and male pregnancy!!
However it doesn't work for everyone or for some to much - and for those of you who it did work for, did you notice the laziness from EA?
That the male pregnancy is just some weight gain and not a beautifull pregnant tummy?
That's just another bommer for me, when I eventually got my male impregnanted.
However there is a mod to every tast of Alien Abduction - I know it's in another tread, but I just want to keep it all together.

http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php?/topic/4302-no-less-more-and-extreme-alien-abductions-requires-seasons-ep-update-11-21-12/

I hope that this is helpfull for you and your simmers experience in the future and makes the game more fun!

Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions 611149516 Happy Simming Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions 611149516

Please do share your findings and stories!!

Back to top Go down

Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions Empty Re: Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 20:31

Awesomeness. Definitely gonna use the raking mod and the alien mod. I'll probably use most of these.

Back to top Go down

Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions Empty Re: Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions

Post by Guest Fri 07 Dec 2012, 20:23

Finally I did it!!
With some guidelines and instruction from someelse.

My sim froze to death!!
Muhahahahahaha!
And he didn't get a nice, warm cup of coffe either!!
I'm a totally wicked person!

Apperantly they must die of hunger, when frozen stift and then they'll be the Frozen to Death Ghost later on and you'll get the Frozen to Death trophy thingy, when you have a sim that spontanously Combusted in the Summer or some thing like that - still need to do that one. Ambrosia meal on the way to a male simmer of mine.....
muhahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Dec 2012, 05:46

I like my sims too much to kill them off. Maybe I'll add random sims and then have them die... I shall share later.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 09 Dec 2012, 08:49

LOL

I have only ever killed off 1 sim and that was because I found out he had girlfriends on the side after he moved in with my female, and his wishes kept saying "kis that sim" "woohoo this sim". This was the Sims 2, mind you. And it was only the base game, so she had no idea he was a romance sim.

I've had a "taste" of seasons but I've been busy building that world and this week has been extremely busy for me. We've had St. Nicholas on dec. 5th (who is an old gift giving dude, like Santa for lots of other countries) so imagine what that does to a 4,5 year old Laughing

I did not notice much of the online dating annoyance, probably (likely) because I was in a town with only 6 households. And my sim didn't even have a tree on her property, so no need to rake. Wait till she sees the world I'm building though, every residential lot will have at least 1 tree lol, so she'll be raking. And I did not see an alien, but I also didn't have my sim search for rocks or look through the telescope since she wanted to max painting and writing skill.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 17:58

Hello,not sure what im about to say is related,but i did found some solution for the new season without using and mod.

1st of all,when ur sims got sick from the weather,you can always get to the hospital and get you sims an injection and it will be bye bye fever.

2ndly,about the broken umbrella,it can be solve if ur sims is an witch,at least mine was,for witch,they can magically upgrading your umbrella.

3rdly,about alien abductions,the chance does increase by looking for space rocks and looking through telescope at around 12am to 2am,to increase the chance of getting pregnant,just save the moodlet "abduct" when its still on,prefer time left for moodlet is 6 and more hours more to get better chance,and the rate is still at 33%,no change for that.

well hope the info im giving out is helping those ppl who doesnt use a mod like me,enjoy the game and happy simming (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 18:33

Lady ElDi wrote:LOL

I have only ever killed off 1 sim and that was because I found out he had girlfriends on the side after he moved in with my female, and his wishes kept saying "kis that sim" "woohoo this sim".

I've had a "taste" of seasons but I've been busy building that world and this week has been extremely busy for me. We've had St. Nicholas on dec. 5th (who is an old gift giving dude, like Santa for lots of other countries) so imagine what that does to a 4,5 year old Laughing

I did not notice much of the online dating annoyance, probably (likely) because I was in a town with only 6 households. And my sim didn't even have a tree on her property, so no need to rake. Wait till she sees the world I'm building though, every residential lot will have at least 1 tree lol, so she'll be raking. And I did not see an alien, but I also didn't have my sim search for rocks or look through the telescope since she wanted to max painting and writing skill.

The reason for killing him to make him a ghost, so I can have a ghost baby. It should be do-able, since there is a trophy thingy that you'll get, when you have do it.
Like you get a trophy thingy when your sims had died of freezing and another burning 'cause of the heat.
I haven't made it so far yet, since I started building some lots without mods and now are testing one of them.
It's tedious to play without mods, but I hope I'll get through a whole "year" soon - testing every season on the lot, since I used the Seasonal Marker in it to add and remove some things.
And for that I'll test something out, since my modded familiy man didn't have the logic skills and didn't collect spacerocks, he still got abducted after he moved in.
But he did have the full Gardening Skill, so maybe that the trick also? Maybe a glitch in game?
Since people recommend Logic skill via telescrope and spacerock collecting.

I totally forget about the Butlers obsession about the Beehives Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions 2279017149

It's not the online dating that causes me problems, but the gift giving via the mailbox from admireres.
Everyday there were ago 5-10 gifts for my sim from random other sims, that liked her.

Sounds like you and your family had some fun a couple of days ago. Laughing
I hope you enjoyed it as much as your kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 20:17

i've been through several "entire years" in the game, in different towns, and never ever saw an alien (without cheating) nor did i get abducted (i tried space rocks and stargazing and all that stuff).
I tried making a sim die of freezing, i sent him out on a night at -14 celsius in swimwear. He got frozen but didn't die. After being frozen there for about 4 days, warmer temperatures came and he unfroze and then he died of starvation :s (he was about to die of old age anyway). The spontaneously combust i never managed to make occur even when temps were 37 celsius in monte vista for 3 days. Winter wear and staying at the sun the whole day didn't do it.
Another way of getting rid of flu or allergy is with testingcheats and shift-click on the icon and it will be gone instantly. But if you are going to cheat, you could just get the immunity LTR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 20:38

hphbp wrote:i've been through several "entire years" in the game, in different towns, and never ever saw an alien (without cheating) nor did i get abducted (i tried space rocks and stargazing and all that stuff).
I tried making a sim die of freezing, i sent him out on a night at -14 celsius in swimwear. He got frozen but didn't die. After being frozen there for about 4 days, warmer temperatures came and he unfroze and then he died of starvation :s (he was about to die of old age anyway). The spontaneously combust i never managed to make occur even when temps were 37 celsius in monte vista for 3 days. Winter wear and staying at the sun the whole day didn't do it.
Another way of getting rid of flu or allergy is with testingcheats and shift-click on the icon and it will be gone instantly. But if you are going to cheat, you could just get the immunity LTR

I did the same thing with the Die of Freezing the first couple of times - got frustrated when he died of hunger after waiting a looong time on the freezing to death part, but that's what suppose to happen.
When Reaper comes and takes him, you'll get the message, that he died of freezing. Which I didn't wait for the first time. Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions 2279017149

About the Aliens, do you have any mods that changes the Story progression or anything alike?
Try to shot it down for a couple of sims days. That did the trick for me.

The spontaneously combusting I haven't tried it yet, since I haven't played so much lately and the thing I have been focused on, was the freezing to death part.

I don't mind the sickness in game - it's just a wordplay the titel. Very Happy

#EDIT

My pictures on my Frozen to Death Sim - as I wrote he was frozen stift and then died of hunger, but got the Frozen to Death thingy.
Seasons "Sickness" - I hate.....do you too? with some solutions Freezetodeath_zps1afb413f

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top