Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire/warewolf lounge for Lucky Palms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vampire/warewolf lounge for Lucky Palms Empty Vampire/warewolf lounge for Lucky Palms

Post by Guest Sun 16 Dec 2012, 21:50

Hello Everyone,

I am rather new to simming and would like to ask more experienced simmers for a small advice.

I was planning to start a new gameplay in Lucky Palms and or/Sunlit Tides (still deciding) - I love supernaturals though and I've noticed that these worlds do not really have any such venues (like Vampire Club etc) on their own.

I'm basically looking for Vampire/Warewolf club adjusted looks-wise for Lucky Palms/Sunlit Tides.

I was wondering if you guys know of any modified content that someone released and adjusted the looks for these worlds?

I know I can add them manually, but I don't want to destroy the architecture/feels and such.

I found a bunch for monte vista but none for ST and LP.

Thank you very much in advance and I hope you have great evening! Smile

Back to top Go down

Vampire/warewolf lounge for Lucky Palms Empty Re: Vampire/warewolf lounge for Lucky Palms

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 17 Dec 2012, 09:42

Hello,

Why not build it yourself? The only thing to keep in mind is the designation of the lot you've placed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Vampire/warewolf lounge for Lucky Palms Empty Re: Vampire/warewolf lounge for Lucky Palms

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 11:57

My New Quest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 12:34

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Why not build it yourself? The only thing to keep in mind is the designation of the lot you've placed.

Hello, thank you for the answer.

I tried indeed, but it takes me ages. I also had problems in copying the layout, colors and texture of the buildings that are in the neighborliness. I was just hoping that maybe someone who is super skilled already did so, but if not, I guess I will practice.

In the meantime, I really got into Monte Vista a lot (gardening and nectaring) SmileSmile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 18 Dec 2012, 11:08

Hello,

I looks like storeguy is eager to try Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Dec 2012, 03:05

storeguy wrote:My New Quest.

Oh hey Storeguy!

I do apologize due to my poor English I did not get what you meant by "My new quest" thx to LadyELdi I know now:)

Would you mind sharing your creation here once you are done?

Best of luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top