Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed 2 NoCD.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Assassin's Creed 2 NoCD. Empty Assassin's Creed 2 NoCD.

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 16:53

Hi. I just got Assassin's Creed from a friend and it is pirated (Im from Sri Lanka and original pc games are hard to find here). Once  I installed it I got the ubisoft launcher error code 2 which I think almost everyone knows about. So I uninstalled my normal ubisoft launcher and installed uplay and now it asks for a cd key which I don't have since it's a pirated version. I just want to fix this by either using AC 2 key generator or a crack which would stop uplay asking for a cd key. i searched for hours and couldn't find one and the the ones i founded need me to fill out a survey to download it but it doesn't have any offers for my region so therefore i cannot continue to download.
Samething happened to me with AC revelations earlier but i was too lazy to find a solution. Assassin's Creed 2 NoCD. 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed 2 NoCD. Empty Re: Assassin's Creed 2 NoCD.

Post by Admin Wed 02 Jan 2013, 18:32

Hello,

You don't need the serial code, you need a good NoCD crack.
We have an ACII download, waiting - for a long time now - in the database, ready to be uploaded.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 23:24

Admin wrote:Hello,

You don't need the serial code, you need a good NoCD crack.
We have an ACII download, waiting - for a long time now - in the database, ready to be uploaded.

Thnx... Would a skidrow crack work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 02 Jan 2013, 23:31

Hello there,

I think Skidrow has a crack for ACII, yes.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 04:08

umm.... i reinstalled it and Im not using uplay to launch the game anymore... now Im back to getting the error code 2.... i tried a skidrow crack but it doesnt work... plzz help

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 04 Jan 2013, 13:26

Hello,

You have to remove everything and only use the stuff that comes with the torrent you downloaded.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed 2 NoCD. Empty Where?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Apr 2017, 19:29

Hello Smile
I hope you could help me with my problem somehow...
I have downloaded Assassin's Creed 2 TWICE from 2 DIFFERENT sites that you can download FREE GAMES from them,
And i had the same problem on both sites.
So I downloaded Uplay so i could play the game and everything seemed to work alright until it asked me for an Activation Code.
There was no activation code or information about that on neither of these sites and i found myself lost, not-knowing what to do.
I came to this site and i saw that you wrote that there is a good crack for the game in your site that i can download and finally play the game.
I have searched for a while and i couldn't find the crack you were talking about...
Its probably just me, i am blind or something but i really couldn't find anything...
I hope you could help me because i really want to play this game and i cannot find anything else that can help me but you.
Thank you...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 11 Apr 2017, 01:58

Terston wrote:(...) I came to this site and i saw that you wrote that there is a good crack for the game in your site that i can download and finally play the game.

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Terston,

I think you misunderstood something there: there is no actual Assassin's Creed II available for download on Games4theworld. There were preparations, but so far we don't have an official release of the game yet.

That said, I packed something here, which you might want to give a try:
https://goo.gl/jZQVoi

The download contains the patch and NoCD for Assassin's Creed II, which I downloaded myself many years ago. Run the file inside the # Patch first, and patch the game. Then you go inside # Crack, and copy the file. Paste the file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\folder and overwrite the existing file when prompted.

Then you try running the game again. Good luck!

(topic title slightly edited).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top