Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods not working! ):

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mods not working! ): Empty Mods not working! ):

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 19:09

Hi, I'm sorry, I'm not really sure where this should thread should go under so I put it here instead.. (>.<)

I followed the steps with The Store Fix. It didn't work for some reason. I've double checked that all my Mods fodder are in my document\ea\sims3\ .
I am able to launch the game, just unable to use any of the mods. When I started (I installed hidden spring), they said I need to purchase Hidden Spring. When I on the launcher, nothing was shown, no custom/updates/downloads/uploads.

Please help! ):

Back to top Go down

Mods not working! ): Empty Re: Mods not working! ):

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 10 Jan 2013, 21:21

Hello,

You have 2 unrelated problems here.

1. Your mods folder doesn't work.
Please read this and make sure that's what you did to set up the mods folder for the packages.

2. The game is telling you to purchase store content.
Start your game and go to options. Here, you can turn off the in game store. I'm not sure which tab has that option though, just browse through the options until you find one that mentions "store" or "shop" and uncheck the box.
If installed correctly, your custom content should show up, and the game isn't going to prompt you to buy extra stuff anymore.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)