Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed all patches - Sims 3 works but nothing else !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed all patches - Sims 3 works but nothing else !!! Empty Installed all patches - Sims 3 works but nothing else !!!

Post by Guest Mon 11 Mar 2013, 22:02

I am new and not a wizz on the PC so please explain things in easy terms.

I installed the Sims 3 base and then it updated to ver: 18.0.126.021001

I installed a few expansion packs including seasons and university and pets. Completed all patching instructions and then started Sims3.

The Sims3 appears and I can use that program. The expansion packs show up at the bottom and the ones I have installed are 'lit'.

The only one that appears in Installed Content is Pets.

When I click on any of the lit items along the bottom of the sim3 screen, the hard disk spins and it looks like things are happening but that is as far as it gets. Nothing else happens.

Please can someone explain what I have done wrong

Thanks

NickNick

Back to top Go down

Installed all patches - Sims 3 works but nothing else !!! Empty Re: Installed all patches - Sims 3 works but nothing else !!!

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 19:42

Try following the instructions here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Also do you have any mods/CC? If you have mods you'll need to get these updated or remove them (I had a similar issue where my outdated mods caused the expansions I had installed not to show up and the icons greyed out.) For CC downloaded from here you will need to download and apply the StoreFix found on the mediafire account: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4

Hope that helps Smile

cat

Back to top Go down

Installed all patches - Sims 3 works but nothing else !!! Empty Re: Installed all patches - Sims 3 works but nothing else !!!

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:55

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top