Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling like a complete idiot![SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feeling like a complete idiot![SOLVED] Empty Feeling like a complete idiot![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2013, 06:07

So tonight I decided, why not add the stuff packs I have missing onto my computer, big mistake! For some strange reason installing master suite stuff, diesel stuff, and the Katy Perry sweet treats has messed up my game entirely. I think it's quite easy to say I am an idiot! I do not understand why this has happened and I swear I read what to do as far as installing step by step but for some strange reason instead of having all the games installed on my laptop now somehow katy perry, diesel, supernatural, seasons, 70s 80s 90s, and University life have been "uninstalled" which is weird because they should be on there. Can anyone help me out with this issue? I really do not want to have to go through and delete and re-install all my games again, I feel dumb and I will be so upset with myself if I messed up my game! Please if anyone can help me with this issue I beg for the help!

Back to top Go down

Feeling like a complete idiot![SOLVED] Empty Re: Feeling like a complete idiot![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2013, 11:18

Hello:

Actually this is "The sims 3" We can't even play without problems anyway did you apply the FIX it should fix it, Gooooooooooooooooooood Luk lol! I love you

Back to top Go down

Feeling like a complete idiot![SOLVED] Empty Re: Feeling like a complete idiot![SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2013, 23:17

fouchouyou wrote:Hello:

Actually this is "The sims 3" We can't even play without problems anyway did you apply the FIX it should fix it, Gooooooooooooooooooood Luk lol! I love you

I did make sure to apply the fix it, thats why I am so confused it sucks! Hope someone can help me out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Apr 2013, 03:48

I assume you did all the instructions or just those for the expansion you installed? Do ALL the steps in the fix, even if thats redoing the previous ones you did before installing the new to you expansion/stuff pack.

Also can you list the expansions and stuff packs you currently have installed including the ones you just installed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Apr 2013, 05:00

I have all expansions and stuff packs installed now i'll attach a screen shot of what it looks like on my launcher now even though I have every single thing its like some deleted itself Feeling like a complete idiot![SOLVED] Sims_311

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 26 Apr 2013, 17:17

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Do steps 2-4. Even though you're already up-to-date. The manual patch SHOULD get the icons lit back up, and after doing that, just apply the #crack folder from the fix.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Apr 2013, 17:52

When I try to use the manual updater it gives me this Feeling like a complete idiot![SOLVED] Sims_u10

**EDIT**

I decided to use Internet Explorer to download the manual patch which worked, for some reason Google Chrome kept giving me that error! After doing all that and what was recommended to me I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK! Thanks for all the help I very much appreciate all the help that was given to me!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 28 Apr 2013, 10:51

Hello,

Glad to hear that!
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top