Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle set interior and exterior. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Castle set interior and exterior. [SOLVED] Empty Castle set interior and exterior. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2013, 17:20

Hey there, I wondered if anyone could help, I'm looking for the castle set, both inside and outside and wondered if anyone knew where to find them. I've searched the forum,  and I've spent ages searching the new uploads/downloads page but I'm having no luck.

Can someone help me please, by pointing me in the right direction Smile

Thanks in advance

Last edited by baby_girl on Tue 09 Jul 2013, 14:33; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Castle set interior and exterior. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Castle set interior and exterior. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 07 Jul 2013, 23:14

No need to bump...
Have you tried this?

Back to top Go down

Castle set interior and exterior. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Castle set interior and exterior. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:16

Yes, that is why I then posted here. Although it says I am "new" because I have only just made an account, does not mean I am new as in a complete Newb.

I've searched the entire "new" downloads site, and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I think the main problem is I don't actually know when the sets came out. So I could just be missing it somehow. I've tried searching google, and pirate bay (And normally find what I'm after pretty easily) But this group is evading me Crying or Very sad

But hey..thanks for trying to help. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 11:44

So it is August 2009 if you need to check...
Wink
And yes, we don't have it yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 21:23

Ahh brilliant, thank you for your help. :)Now I know where to keep my eyes open for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jul 2013, 14:14

Seems I can lock this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top