Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Please enter your Registration Code" error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Please enter your Registration Code" error Empty "Please enter your Registration Code" error

Post by Guest Fri 01 Nov 2013, 03:01

Hello,I need some help about TS3 1.63.When I opened the game,it keeps asking for my registration code.I'm totally confuse because I've put the crack in my Bin.But it still asking for the code.Please help.Help Help Help The Sims 3 plumbob Help Help Help

Back to top Go down

"Please enter your Registration Code" error Empty Re: "Please enter your Registration Code" error

Post by Guest Fri 01 Nov 2013, 03:44

Hello, do you get the crack from here? 
If not, here you go ,download the ultimate fix, follow the exactly step in the installation guide and tell us how the result. ^_^

Back to top Go down

"Please enter your Registration Code" error Empty Re: "Please enter your Registration Code" error

Post by J.T. Fri 01 Nov 2013, 04:29

TheGreaterAslan wrote:Hello,I need some help about TS3 1.63.When I opened the game,it keeps asking for my registration code.I'm totally confuse because I've put the crack in my Bin.But it still asking for the code.Please help.Help Help Help The Sims 3 plumbob Help Help Help
Also did you have at least one of the following expansion packs/stuff packs installed:

Into the Future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations

If not, please install at least one of them and follow the guide zzshin mentioned.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top