Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 for PC ERROR: ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 for PC ERROR: ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE. [CLOSED] Empty Sims 3 for PC ERROR: ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 May 2012, 20:03

Hello,

after the most recent patch or update to my Sims 3 game, when I
now run the launcher it give me a error that says "ENTER YOUR
REGISTRATION CODE HERE". There is one already in the box and I paid for
my game and the expansion packs. I have uninstalled, wiped my computer
clean, and reinstalled just the sims 3 base game from Orgin.

Ive entered the registration code from Origin and no luck. Ive even tried to run the game from the TS3 file in the folder.

I really wanna play my game but I dont know what else to do. Can
someone please help me, Ive goggled this for 4 days now and nothing
works. I have paid for my game , town life stuff, pets, and high in loft
stuff.
I downloaded torrents, but have uninstalled all of them since this error has popped up. Do I need a crack? if so can someone tell me how to install it?
Thank you in advance

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 for PC ERROR: ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 3 for PC ERROR: ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE. [CLOSED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 12 May 2012, 20:46

Hello,

Try the crack from the fix. If you're at patch level 1.33, you'll only have to apply the files from the #crack folder after installing the expansionpacks. In your case, they go to C:\Program Files\Origin\The Sims 3\Base game\bin instead of C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Base game\bin.
If you have trouble updating, use this manual patch.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 for PC ERROR: ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 3 for PC ERROR: ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 12 May 2012, 21:18

well this is happening before i install the torrents. but i will download that one and ill come back and let you know if it works! thanks so much

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 12 May 2012, 21:25

Hello,

If you had already registered your base and expansions previously, I think all you have to do is log in to Origin, if I'm not mistaken. But you'll still need the crack after installing expansions from torrent.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 May 2012, 21:28

i tried to run it with the crack and its still giving me this horrible error!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 13 May 2012, 08:51

Hello,

Would you mind showing us a detailed screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 14 May 2012, 15:27

Hello,

If you update to v1.33, you're also going to need at least one of the following expansions: Generations, Town Life Stuff, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Showtime
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2012, 03:31

Hello,

I'm new here. As you know the topic is about the REGISTRATION CODE for The Sims 3. So i have the same problem. After I downloaded The Ultimate fix, I put the crack into the C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\game\bin , then I open the sims 3 launcher. But whenever I tried to play or Install the custom contents I downloaded before, it keep asking the Registration Code. pale Please help Sims 3 for PC ERROR: ENTER YOU REGISTRATION CODE HERE. [CLOSED] 2830496658, I really want to play the game back. Oh btw my sims 3 versions is 1.34. Hope someone can help. Thanks. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sun 02 Dec 2012, 04:41

Please create your own topic, as it's easier to keep everything organized for us, and it's a lot easier to help people out if they do so. Smile

But also, a couple of things to put in that new topic, what expansions do you have, if any, and do you have a reason to be playing such an outdated game?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top