Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 ' Enter your registration code here '

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 ' Enter your registration code here ' Empty Sims 3 ' Enter your registration code here '

Post by Guest Wed 20 May 2015, 09:28

Alright, here goes.

I've installed Sims 3 without any expansion packs and applied the ultimate fix.

First i copied the base game files in the ultimate fix and replaced it in C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin .

Then i open up the launcher, went to game updates and pressed refresh with no update popups.

So i went ahead and force close the launcher in task manager and copied the # Crack files and replaced it in C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin .

Thought this would fix the error but it stills goes on despite reinstalling the game and installing the ultimate fix again and again.

I've followed all the steps at https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly but still does not fix the problem.

Any solutions? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 ' Enter your registration code here ' Empty Re: Sims 3 ' Enter your registration code here '

Post by Sim Architect Thu 21 May 2015, 20:27

Hi! You need to install at least one expansion/stuff pack after Generations for the crack to work.

Please take a look at the tutorial above mentioned by yourself and, if you'd like, I also made a video tutorial showing how to install everything (in case you want, of course) using the Complete Collection.

Please, let us know if you need further assistance or if you got your problem fixed.

Happy simming!

Tea 5 Tea 5
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4